Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2020, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seems like they are upset at my ivy league education. But i don't understand because honestly you can be quite fucking stupid and pay for anything in this world.
What is a dox trap?
Old 02-16-2020, 01:51 PM
Aviak

I just kind of look at Cornell as an ever aspiring fractal that got caught into a weird feedback loop that they can’t stop talking about Cornell. Almost like a parasite has taken over their brains.
Old 02-16-2020, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look into US black sites, that local PD's are using, look into special ad seg units in prison for people that simply use the internet. But no, this is conspiracy right? lol. You are not nearly as educated on the issues as you think. Not nearly as woke as your fragile mind claims itself. Get yourself some of this nice shit stew, nothing can be changed, you are on a ride that has played itself 100's of times over and refined itself over the years.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2020, 05:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is a dox trap?
It's where they keep the sharkfin
Old 02-16-2020, 08:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
to think you are going to change anything with a vote, in a country such as ours. To think thats anything changes based on president, left or right, trump or hilary, you retarted or something? Or just another mindless drone thinking they can work within a system set up to enslave you, by the illusion of freedom of choice?

20 minutes is my 20 minutes, Also thinking you can work outside the system and join antifa is equally as hilarious to think you are going to change anything. China uses the same tech we use only just recently. People disapear daily over there. We are just better at it. Wont hear about it over in the US because that just doesnt happy here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Look into US black sites, that local PD's are using, look into special ad seg units in prison for people that simply use the internet. But no, this is conspiracy right? lol. You are not nearly as educated on the issues as you think. Not nearly as woke as your fragile mind claims itself. Get yourself some of this nice shit stew, nothing can be changed, you are on a ride that has played itself 100's of times over and refined itself over the years. Good luck, try not to let your family starve and die out.
Lol! All you did was repeat the EXACT things I said to you, as if it was a reasoned response. And who the hell is joining Antifa? You seem to be either having conversations with an imaginary friend, or you’re creating stuff out of whole cloth.

I never claimed to be woke, just pointing out how you’re very much not nor do you have ay semblance of experience with the government outside of maybe watching “Loose Change,” listening to morons like Dennis Prager, and reading drivel the internet has spoon-fed you. Much like our autist friend Solleks, the real world is passing you by as you stay hidden in your EQ bunker expecting the end of days. No, me or my family will not starve, and I know good things happen as a result of me doing my job, so I’m going to keep doing it, as well as voting, researching candidates, paying my taxes, volunteering, and helping my neighbors. It’s what a good citizen does, and despite your fearmongering, you can still be a good citizen. Whoever is in office doesn’t stop you from at least doing something.

If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.

Oh, and being “good” at Everquest has to be a joke. This game requires VERY little in the way of skill. Perhaps certain classes, but otherwise being good at this game simply means putting in the extravagant amounts of time it requires. I’ve gotten max level with a few characters, did quite a number of raids through a lot of expansions, and what I learned? It’s a lot of the exact same shit time and time again. Gates had some novel end game stuff, and I liked working through the planes in PoP, but again, just disgusting amounts of time. I play casually now, and won’t likely raid in Classic as they just have become massive zergs. 250 breaking Fear lol. For your sake, don’t hang your hat on the idea that you’re better than anyone else. Just means you’ve invested more time.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol! All you did was repeat the EXACT things I said to you, as if it was a reasoned response. And who the hell is joining Antifa? You seem to be either having conversations with an imaginary friend, or you’re creating stuff out of whole cloth.

I never claimed to be woke, just pointing out how you’re very much not nor do you have ay semblance of experience with the government outside of maybe watching “Loose Change,” listening to morons like Dennis Prager, and reading drivel the internet has spoon-fed you. Much like our autist friend Solleks, the real world is passing you by as you stay hidden in your EQ bunker expecting the end of days. No, me or my family will not starve, and I know good things happen as a result of me doing my job, so I’m going to keep doing it, as well as voting, researching candidates, paying my taxes, volunteering, and helping my neighbors. It’s what a good citizen does, and despite your fearmongering, you can still be a good citizen. Whoever is in office doesn’t stop you from at least doing something.

If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem.

Oh, and being “good” at Everquest has to be a joke. This game requires VERY little in the way of skill. Perhaps certain classes, but otherwise being good at this game simply means putting in the extravagant amounts of time it requires. I’ve gotten max level with a few characters, did quite a number of raids through a lot of expansions, and what I learned? It’s a lot of the exact same shit time and time again. Gates had some novel end game stuff, and I liked working through the planes in PoP, but again, just disgusting amounts of time. I play casually now, and won’t likely raid in Classic as they just have become massive zergs. 250 breaking Fear lol. For your sake, don’t hang your hat on the idea that you’re better than anyone else. Just means you’ve invested more time.
Don't be mistaken helpful citizen, i go outside often
Old 02-16-2020, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet here you are still on P99
Old 02-17-2020, 01:22 AM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2020, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be mistaken helpful citizen, i go outside often
Did you forget to switch accounts?
Old 02-17-2020, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you forget to switch accounts?
I bet you wish you could erase this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread