Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

I mean come on, what the hell is kosher banking? Next you'll compare Brexit to a bris.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have to be a little nuanced over here or we get in trouble. That should tell you something about how deep their power structure runs. We have to be very sensitive, even here.
lol
Old 09-23-2019, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

We have to be a little nuanced over here. We have to be very sensitive, even here.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your edits are way too fucking overt. Just say it already, you think Jews secretly control the world.
I get it you don't like my point about global banking and you'd like them to go away by calling me a bigot but maybe at least try to have some sort of an argument point, you piece of shit?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ent-en.svg.png

Congrats, at least you're not at the very bottom level and have made it to the ad hominem range.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

To be honest, I found your point about Hitler more amusing than anything you said about banking.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:51 PM
Banned

I wonder how many posters here actually know the story of what happened to Hitler pre ww2 and how bad the global banks fucked him and Germany. Ever wonder why Hitler is built up as the ultimate evil post ww2? I'll give you a clue, it didn't have anything to do with concentration camps which were all over the world, US included.

After WW1 Germany was responsible for repaying the world basically. This was a deal cut by zionists placed in charge of Germany and they were to deal with other world wide globalist zionist bankers. That situation is fucked for the German people and fucked they became. Germany became a ghetto nation after world war 1. They had no chance to rebuild their country. Any money they made went into paying off interest made on loans Germany had to make to repay the world off of bogus debts. Germany looked like an utterly helpless nation totally and completely owned by banking loan repayment forever.

In comes Hitler. He was loved by the people for giving spirited speeches and rallying these down trodden people. He was an economic genius. He saw the banking system and loans and figured out another way. Hitler introduced a nationalized barter system where people largely traded goods and serves with each others. Germany developed their own form of currency basically, away from the banks. Germany started offering interest free loans with this.

Germany goes from the ghetto of Europe to the world super power within a number of years. All without zionist banking. Germany became so incredibly wealthy that Hitler's government was able to completely and utterly pay off the debts from WW1.

After Hitler repaid Germany's debts to the world, he asked the bankers to please leave germany. He saw the horrible exploitation Germany suffered under bankers regime post WW1 and simply asked them to peacefully leave and take their banking with them. He did not rob them or anything like that. He repaid them fully.

This is what got Hitler in trouble more than anything. He had the gall to say no to globalist banking. Any person or nation that says no to zionist banking is a gigantic threat to their power structure. Their power structure exists by having everyone buy into the value of their worthless paper they call currency that they can print at will. Of course they have many assets behind their wealth but their active power structure is getting people to believe in their currency and the power of their loans. For Hitler to develop a system outside of zionist banking was a disaster for zionists bankers. Imagine if America was next and said they wanted to try their hands without zionist banking? US is the gold calf for these people. Instead they recruited the US to fight against Germany. There became a world wide harassment effort to bring Hitler and Germany to heel and bring back zionist banking as the uninterrupted power source.

After Hitler expelled the bankers, those poor people rallied a world wide harassment effort and surrounded Germany on multiple fronts. Germany takes the bait at some point and there you have the start of WW2. Banker class frames this, with their total control of western media, that Hitler is out of control and an aggressive maniac.

These people have only grown more powerful since WW2. They've stomped out a bunch of the remaining holdouts without those banks like Iraq and Afganistan. North Korea and Syria are two hold outs that I know off the top of my head. There's a reason why we get such heavy and consistent propaganda about these places and why we need to stick our noses in them.

If I'm wrong about any of this, someone else me know.
Last edited by Teppler; 09-23-2019 at 01:56 PM..
Old 09-23-2019, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

lulz, please dispatch the rabbit.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lulz, please dispatch the rabbit.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:26 PM
Banned

I highly doubt anyone was systematically killed.

The US had concentration camps just like Germany for their foreign populations. The difference? The allies won the war and could continue to feed their prisoners. The axis were losing on multiple fronts and had supply lines cut off. The Germans couldn’t even feed their own soldiers by the end of the war let alone POWs. Any burning that happened had to do with disinfecting from typhus. Somehow that turned into propaganda about mass burnings alive.

Reality- Auschwitz "holocaust survivor" interviews, in their own words... watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enDkqO1OKCc

Orchestras

Painting

Sports

Medical care

Ballet

Beer

Movie theaters

etc.

Was it a “extermination camp"? Or a POW camp where people died towards the end of the war due to starvation and disease? By all realistic accounts German POWs were treated extremely well by POW standards and they tried to keep them alive as long as possible. Hence why all the death pictures of them are skin and bones. Gassing a person doesn’t magically make you skin and bones. That’s what starving does and the Germans were cut off from supply lines. Same thing would of happened to US prisoners if we lost.
Closed Thread