Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't seen that one, kinda disturbing if you ask me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's fucking disturbing.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's fucking disturbing.
I hope I never see it. Going to go level my silly hooflady demon creature in wow while I forget about this crap.

Have a great day.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

I'm sorry you swallowed bullshit.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally I don’t like the movie, despite having never watched it, as it makes it impossible to commemorate the gunpowder plot being foiled without yanks derailing this important date[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

It’s an important date on the UK calendar, perhaps loosely equivalent to independence day (mandatory praz Will Smith). It’s the only day we really traditionally use fireworks, though recently they’ve crept into new years too.
Guy Fawkes was an anti-Catholic false flag. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2020, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry you swallowed bullshit.
You're sorry I didn't want to engage in bashing imperiouskitten over a year old incident without any reason beyond someone felt passive aggressively attacked. (understandable, but not worthy of the escalation and level of response that was given)

LOok I know you are pals, and devoid of this whole mess I would have kept a casual safe relationship with the said parties. But what I saw wasn't self defense it was straight up "fuck you n-words" but like in drag instead.

Naw. Seriously. This is why we can't have nice things. I stood up for Asteria when the initial accuasion was made and I didn't talk to ImpKitten until like I made that thread yesterday, then BAMB she comes in like:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is nothing noble about this and stop trying to spin it. As OK Cool and Normal forum behavior.

I never shared much too deep with Asteria, because never felt that comfortable with her, like I have with you at least up until now. I appreciate you trying to set me straight, but I am already were I need to be. Doing gods work. Getting past this bullshit.

The whole thing reminded me of some of the absolutely bat shit crazy shit I used to post literally 10 fucking years ago lol. Maybe that's why it disturbs me so much. Because I have actually grown past that 10 year old me and this shit is weird and bad... and would totally hurt some innocent bystander looking in who has zero context. Why on these forums. I must ask? What is so special about p99? Because its the wild wild west were we decide who is good or bad with guns and ropes? In fact tbqvfh it reminded me of one of the worst things I ever attempted to do to someone on this forum via written text and it was awful. It wasn't nice then, and it's certainly not nice now regardless of who is pulling that shit. And no I don't want to detail it out. Because I think that will be totally unhelpful.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-08-2020 at 11:32 AM..
Old 11-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah when someone spreads a particularly vicious false rumor, you tend to get mad about it over and over. Anyways. Why were you posting my name again?
Last edited by Cecily; 11-08-2020 at 11:28 AM..
Old 11-08-2020, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah when someone spreads a particularly vicious false rumor, you tend to get mad about it over and over. Anyways. Why were you posting my name again?
You mean the one you've told everyone here? That wasn't intentional. It was a mistake. I Should have said "Cecily's server". Didn't you even have an account for that name at some point?

What do you expect from a 'drug addled loser' whos should 'take it's pills or it gets the hose again'? lol.

No one really cares Cecily except the 4 of us. And really only You Asteria and Serena seem to care care. And you only care because you were told not to be shitheads. GG. AGAIN. And only in so much as you have to win. And be completely exonerated.

It's not going to happen. And I don't expect you or Serena or Asteria to ever care for me or my point of view rofl holy shit. I have zero expectations. I am free of that shit girl. You can threaten me with a ban. Or like unfriending me FOREVER AND EVER. But I have had that happen before. Didn't stop me from still acting like a human being.

I don't want to be part of your little group no more. Especially when the buffallo bills come flyin out of sheer spite. There's not even an honest ideological reason for it. Just anger. Straight up 1000% liquid rage.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-08-2020 at 11:42 AM..
Old 11-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

God you're holier than thou when you're sorta lucid. It's ok. You don't have to be part of the dead group anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you expect from a 'drug addled loser' whos should 'take it's pills or it gets the hose again'? lol.
Also lol
Last edited by Cecily; 11-08-2020 at 11:50 AM..
Old 11-08-2020, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
God you're holier than thou when you're sorta lucid. It's ok. You don't have to be part of the dead group anymore.

Also lol
Normally I would find alll of this funny and engage deeper in the 'banter' but I sorta honestly genuinely don't.

My bad.

My feelings aren't horribly hurt, I just had to exercise my semi-lucid righteous whatever. --- you are admitting the pills work by saying that I'm even semi lucid btw

Exits: stage whatever it's supposed to be.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

It's tragic, not funny. I'll always miss our time as a group before the personality disorders exploded. We're all brain-damaged nuts. Anyways, hope you have a nice day. Love ya
Closed Thread