Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 10:41 PM
Kobold

Default Looking for players from Mithaniel Marr

Hey guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So, I haven't played Everquest since just before Legacy of Ykesha came out but I've been having a nostalgia attack and have been thinking about starting up in Project 1999. I played another EQ private server called Shards of Dalaya which was good fun but I have been itching to relive the old times just as they were.

So I got to thinking, there are likely people I knew from my time in Everquest playing Project 1999 and I might as well try to find out! Here is my character information;

Main:

Drec Soulstealer
Dark Elf Necromancer

Guilds associated:
Wisdom, Vengeful Apathy (the Neversleep crew), The Arcane Order and Sabretooth Bear Clan (HUZZAH!)

Also did some raids with Forsaken Realm, The Grubs and Primordial Fury.

I hope to find some people! I would love to chat!
Old 01-15-2013, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.org/Player_List#Mithaniel_Marr
I took the liberty to add you to this list already.

I'm from MM, I recognize SBC, FR, Grubs, and PF. I was in The Kindred Souls and Starlight & Shadows myself.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:17 AM
Kobold

LOL hi Drec!! I was also in Sabretooth Bearclan! Dwarf paladin called Norathorr! I played on live till recently and have now started on P1999 as a Troll Shaman called Tombur! Will be great to see you around! This server is really good fun with an awesome community that has really helped get me on my feet[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I kept playing on live for a good number of years. I quit during VoA as eq had been on borrowed time since Gates ended for me. Best era was still Velious imo! I went to Illumanati on MM and when the pu raids started ganking every progression target I transfered to Venril and played Norathorr until my guild there died. The new guild I wanted to join did not need knights so I MC to a Dwarf berserker called Ogrebane and played him since gates of Discord/Oow. The only thing that really kept me on live was my guild as the sense of adventure and fun has definitely disappeared from the content the Devs provide on Live.

All the best

Norathorr
Old 01-15-2013, 09:35 AM
Aviak

I was in Crimson Watchers on my warrior Breuhaha. I ended up rerolling to a rogue and was also in Starlight and Shadows for a while. My rogues name was Pikks. Thurid led that guild after he left Afterlife if I remember correctly.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Yup. Large chunk of the raid force was comprised of TKS people that wanted to do harder raids. But we had competition in Coalescence who started their raid time 30min prior to ours and Altered Vision, which existed on P99 for a while.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

I played of Mith Marr back in the day. I was in Season of Eternity, Age of Auxilium, Sphaera, among others. Played well after the server merged into Saryrn.
Last edited by Vandy; 01-15-2013 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: sp
Old 01-15-2013, 08:05 PM
Kobold

I bet I know Vandy...

Was in Seasons of Eternity, FR, Spheara, Dark Bane.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played of Mith Marr back in the day. I was in Season of Eternity, Age of Auxilium, Sphaera, among others. Played well after the server merged into Saryrn.
Kelthoff?
Last edited by Vadd; 05-01-2013 at 11:31 AM..
Old 01-16-2013, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Hey, just wanted to let you know, I'm Maxaramaf (previously of Coalescence)
Old 01-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

How long did Coalescence survive after S&S disbanded? Did most of the ex-S&S go to Coal? I quit shortly after S&S disbanded after obtaining some flags in the up-and-coming PUG raids. I guess thinking back I should have slugged through more LDONs on the paladin, considering that's all WoW instances were. I'd have broken the gear barrier I was facing and might have enjoyed EQ longer.
Closed Thread