Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2019, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Value of funny money is infered. Backed by nothing. Enjoy your ramen.
The USD is backed by nothing.

Bitcoin is secured through the block chain.

Sorry you don't understand technology, grandpa.
Old 01-27-2019, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I know was when I was 18 I had 2 pennies in my pocket - I worked hard - I studied at night school - I didnt invest in quick rich schemes - I bought things not on credit (dont own a credit card).

12 years later I was classified in the million dollar range of assests and still climbing.

Your generation is just weak - and doesnt try - blames everyone else for your shortcomings when 2-3 generations prior to yours they would have killed for the chances your generation got in life.
Your own personal opportunities in life does not equate to the rest of the world. It's also false that the current generation has more opportunities (are you even aware of the implications of the 2008 crash?). Your choice of centering your life around trying to climb a money ladder is also not how others feel the world should operate, how things should truly be valued in life. Exactly what was your line of business, by the way? How were you able to afford night school? And are you a straight, white, male?
Old 01-27-2019, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

It's easier to get accepted into good schools and offered grants, scholarships and other financial aid if you are not white or Asian.

Women are also typically given favoritism in schools and at the workplace. They actually develop sooner and excel in academics over their male counterparts until the onset of puberty, where they become more interested in obsessing over makeup and instagram and fashion.
Old 01-27-2019, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherhood.org [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bitcoin is not secure idiot

take time to be a dad today
Lol k

Spoken like someone who has no idea what they're talking about
Old 01-30-2019, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I know was when I was 18 I had 2 pennies in my pocket - I worked hard - I studied at night school - I didnt invest in quick rich schemes - I bought things not on credit (dont own a credit card).

12 years later I was classified in the million dollar range of assests and still climbing.

What I didnt do was: bitch and moan because my first job wasn't at some fancy CAFE like start up with stress yoga balls you can take naps in when you feel a faint little tired, stay at low paying dead end jobs, buy useless shit I didnt need because it was suggested I needed to - still have 7 year old Sony T.VS that got a google dongle as an upgrade intead of rushing off every year to buy the latest flat screen T.V at 2 grand a pop.

Your generation is just weak - and doesnt try - blames everyone else for your shortcomings when 2-3 generations prior to yours they would have killed for the chances your generation got in life.
I agree with most of this but I think the 80's/90's was a much better time to be in your 20's and 30's as far as opportunity. There is still plenty of opportunity but people have to want it. You have to be willing to move, adapt and do something that the market demands.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The USD is backed by nothing.

Bitcoin is secured through the block chain.

Sorry you don't understand technology, grandpa.
actually the USD is backed by violence and the implicit threat of violence. you math dorks need a wedgie.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually the USD is backed by violence and the implicit threat of violence. you math dorks need a wedgie.
True.

Also gives us the opportunity to rack up debt while saying "lol come and collect it, punk bitches"
Old 02-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Which is a better option to pay money online cryptocurrency or online payment option or use your credit card to pay for something?
Old 02-06-2019, 12:43 AM
Banned

Where da r99 crypo millionares at?
Old 02-06-2019, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

The USD has value because it can pay us taxes
Closed Thread