Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naffy12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember pretty much every guild in this thread! My wizard Aazuar was in Wreckers originally and then Crystal Dawn later. I used to group on and off with Zooey who from memory was the GL of Blade Quest, and a few others from Blade Quest who went on to other raid guilds later on.

Didn't have much involvement with AF or CV although I do recall the tags.
I seem to remember the Name Aazuar, definitely remember Zooey and all the guilds mentioned, I raided with Crystal Dawn for a good while, Me (Pathius), Grodan, and a guy named Nathanar the paladins of power during PoP, man I miss those days some times.
Old 09-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Kobold

Cant forget Glimli during those times. He was a good ole dwf pally
Old 09-06-2015, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Hi there, my Shaman Mgellan was an officer of Crimson Fist on TP, he lives again on P99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] -- Mg

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Old 09-06-2015, 10:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhero401 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cant forget Glimli during those times. He was a good ole dwf pally
Glimli left me for TuT I believe it was then went to the Euro server, but yes Glimli was awesome
Old 09-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Found some old screenshots from TP! They're from a thread on the TP forums. I also found (to my regret) the two posts I made all those years ago. Teenagers are so annoying, and I was not an exception. I'm terribly sorry for everyone who had to put up with me.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ansare...57641733898013
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...lk&usp=sharing
(wedding) http://www.angelfire.com/wizard2/jitaan/

I'm vaguely remembering some of the guild names I see, notably Altered State, Order of the Green Knights, and Kupo Flux.

All the names I remember: Stryder (sp?), Mulldive, Kyantas (looks like he was in Altered State, no wonder I remember it), Dirana (on here somewhere), Soshara (also on here somewhere), Alannaoftrebond (Alannya? Can't remember...), Zoey, Mariana, Ainya, Anaeia...there were probably others. Someone whose name began with a T, two syllables. (Sounds like charades right there.)

The only one I have been able to keep tabs on is Mariana. Everyone else was lost in time and space to me.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Closed Thread