Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2021, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a beta, that wipes. This is for testing. We don't have a release date yet.
I thought beta ended last week? You guys switching the narrative now?
Old 04-12-2021, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought beta ended last week?
See thread title.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 04-12-2021, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought beta ended last week? You guys switching the narrative now?

You seriously don't know what month it is? Sad.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:38 PM
Sarnak

There will be more betas, this is just the end to the current beta. No launch date.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seriously don't know what month it is? Sad.
Attacking the same people you're trying to "recruit" to your server, real classy. Now I know why your server averages 2 people a day.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Attacking the same people you're trying to "recruit" to your server, real classy. Now I know why your server averages 2 people a day.
We don't want grown men who don't know their months on the server.

Bro you've probably never had a real job in your life if you don't know what month it is.

I'm sorry.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
So, this is by far the biggest server launch I've been a part of
So basically it’s the only server launch you’ve been apart of? 20 people whooooo. I saw the roster for who they expect to play and lol those numbers are flat out wrong plus most of those guilds aren’t gonna play when it finally does launch.

Main points of contention are 1. It’s a box run by a college student with a bad attitude (gangsta). Someone who can’t even be consistent when he plays much less GM’ing a server, it’ll be even worse than Renly and Jeremy. 2. No boxing in 2021 (yikes). and 3. Slow exp on a low pop “pvp” server in 2021 (double yikes)

We all know you haven’t played a pvp server at end game in 2 decades Dulu and this server won’t be any different, especially once you see the population so abysmal you can’t even fight over naggy if you even make it to 50 (couldn’t on roz, which is faster exp). Between you and gangsta there is 0 chance this server sees more than 50 pop last day 2 of launch.
Old 04-12-2021, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically it’s the only server launch you’ve been apart of? 20 people whooooo. I saw the roster for who they expect to play and lol those numbers are flat out wrong plus most of those guilds aren’t gonna play when it finally does launch.

Main points of contention are 1. It’s a box run by a college student with a bad attitude (gangsta). Someone who can’t even be consistent when he plays much less GM’ing a server, it’ll be even worse than Renly and Jeremy. 2. No boxing in 2021 (yikes). and 3. Slow exp on a low pop “pvp” server in 2021 (double yikes)

We all know you haven’t played a pvp server at end game in 2 decades Dulu and this server won’t be any different, especially once you see the population so abysmal you can’t even fight over naggy if you even make it to 50 (couldn’t on roz, which is faster exp). Between you and gangsta there is 0 chance this server sees more than 50 pop last day 2 of launch.
My epic Cleric with AON is sitting comfortably on Red99 right now.

I left ROZ because of the boxing. Some people just don't enjoy super-fast XP servers where everyone is encouraged to "just box 4head".

Sorry you don't like the idea of a teams PvP 1-box server. Good luck to you on ROZ.
Old 04-13-2021, 02:21 AM
Fire Giant

Sorry you can’t hang on any active pvp server this decade.
Old 04-13-2021, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

@OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't let Dulu & pals sniff ur packets and run ur dlls.
Closed Thread