Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 10:42 AM
Planar Protector

All this talk about foot racing reminds me..

Old 08-24-2021, 11:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Over 24 hours and all you knowitall cucks in Trainquish can't answer this simple question......

Who is the former member?
Oleris, allegedly. Vanquish seems convinced wigging was made a gm but #doubt
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 08-24-2021, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oleris, allegedly. Vanquish seems convinced wigging was made a gm but #doubt
I heard that he was caught streaming as Meitner. Pretty hard to dispute.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-24-2021, 04:13 PM
Kobold

I heard that Detoxx is Arcler. Pretty hard to dispute.
I heard that the Earth is flat. Pretty hard to dispute.
I heard that Samoht is a delusional cunt. Pretty hard to dispute.
I heard that rooted dragons cured the raid scene. Pretty hard to dispute.
I heard that Bush did 9/11. Pretty jet fuel to dispute.
Old 08-24-2021, 04:19 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard that Detoxx is Arcler. Pretty hard to dispute.
I heard that the Earth is flat. Pretty hard to dispute.
I heard that Samoht is a delusional cunt. Pretty hard to dispute.
I heard that rooted dragons cured the raid scene. Pretty hard to dispute.
I heard that Bush did 9/11. Pretty jet fuel to dispute.
But Samoht is George Cloony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2021, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But Samoht is George Cloony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish people would put their toons in sig or something, hate not knowing who people are /nod
Old 08-24-2021, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All this talk about foot racing reminds me..

Was that first run an FTE by a cleric?

But I was told all clerics could do is stare at walls at entrance when they weren't rooted? I'm confused??
Old 08-24-2021, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing in the post I linked is specific to tormax, ToV or statue. It specifically says "Foot race FTEs." The rule is in regards to foot race FTEs. Also, look at the last post in the thread. Thread DOES include dain.... hmmm...

Sorry you made up that it was specific to tormax, ToV or statue. Seems to be a recurring issue, though, when you have no footing to stand on.

Still waiting on your evidence that foot race FTE rules that outlaw use of lull pulling were removed.

And lol @ obviously delusional person telling others to seek help. You're so obsessed with a 20 year old elf sim that you've just made an alternate reality where you think everything you say is true. Seems to be spreading like an infections disease through your guild.

KRIOT is in a share delusion perpetuated by Arcler.

Yall need help.
Dear lord you really are that stupid I guess.

Everything in the post you linked is specific to Tormax, Tov, and Statue because that's the title of the fucking thread. So if someone makes mention to "Foot race FTEs" it's within the context of the thread it's posted in. I think you're just being obtuse and you're not actually that fucking stupid but just in case you really are I'll continue.

You can't prove a negative. No rules currently exist that outlaw lull pulling anywhere, let alone for Dain. I asked you for evidence and you linked a post pertaining to ToV, Tormax, and statue specifically. Specifically a rule that was later removed when Sirken posted the following "6/16/2017 Removed all ToV, Tormax, and Statue rules.". Galach then coops the post over 3 years later to institute new/different rules and mentions removing max runners for kael/dain but nothing else regarding Dain is mentioned. Galach also never mentions lull pulling at all. There are no rules against it and try as you might you can't find one to link.

I may be obsessed with a 20+ year old elf sim but you're definitely more obsessed than me and way more fucking stupid than I am so I think I'll be ok. You definitely need to seek help.
Old 08-24-2021, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm confused??
Yeah, things change.
Old 08-24-2021, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear lord you really are that stupid I guess.

Everything in the post you linked is specific to Tormax, Tov, and Statue because that's the title of the fucking thread. So if someone makes mention to "Foot race FTEs" it's within the context of the thread it's posted in. I think you're just being obtuse and you're not actually that fucking stupid but just in case you really are I'll continue.

You can't prove a negative. No rules currently exist that outlaw lull pulling anywhere, let alone for Dain. I asked you for evidence and you linked a post pertaining to ToV, Tormax, and statue specifically. Specifically a rule that was later removed when Sirken posted the following "6/16/2017 Removed all ToV, Tormax, and Statue rules.". Galach then coops the post over 3 years later to institute new/different rules and mentions removing max runners for kael/dain but nothing else regarding Dain is mentioned. Galach also never mentions lull pulling at all. There are no rules against it and try as you might you can't find one to link.

I may be obsessed with a 20+ year old elf sim but you're definitely more obsessed than me and way more fucking stupid than I am so I think I'll be ok. You definitely need to seek help.
You've been arguing the same point for like 3 months now. No one cares including the GMs, you win.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread