Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah a lot of people were hoping COVID death rate was 99.9999% death rate instead of the total opposite.

It's fun to have fantasies of the people dying who don't go along with your stupidity due to brainwashing.
Oh I personally don’t care how they die, doesn’t have to be covid

I just don’t like having so many players piled up at the top end competing over the same few areas. So my personal strategy is to play the long game, trying to outlive everyone on P99 and then when they are gone….my time will come
Old 09-03-2022, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just don’t like having so many players piled up at the top end competing over the same few areas. So my personal strategy is to play the long game, trying to outlive everyone on P99 and then when they are gone….my time will come
jesus reading this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Kobold

I've been playing P99 super casually off and on since 2015. My highest so far is a 58 shammy on blue (and only raided Sky, Fear, and Hate a handful of times), but I haven't played him in probably 2 years. I currently have a 21 ikky necro that I'm leveling up on Green and will probably take me another couple of years close to 60. Maybe at that time I'll try my hand at raiding, but if the current river of tears I read about on the forums continues on like it seems to be, it's only going to get worse and worse unless we get lucky and heart disease takes out unhygienic, obese shut-ins that plague the raiding scene.
Old 09-04-2022, 08:17 AM
Planar Protector

Tryred
Old 09-04-2022, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jesus reading this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C197C495-23A8-4F5A-ADB2-6B0C660E6984.jpg (21.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-04-2022, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been playing P99 super casually off and on since 2015. My highest so far is a 58 shammy on blue (and only raided Sky, Fear, and Hate a handful of times), but I haven't played him in probably 2 years. I currently have a 21 ikky necro that I'm leveling up on Green and will probably take me another couple of years close to 60. Maybe at that time I'll try my hand at raiding, but if the current river of tears I read about on the forums continues on like it seems to be, it's only going to get worse and worse unless we get lucky and heart disease takes out unhygienic, obese shut-ins that plague the raiding scene.
Yea I’ve been in Castle for a while now on Green and they do some, but don’t seem to be locking down the end game like you hear about. It seems like casual guilds are all praying to the p99 gods for something called quakes which is their time to shine. They rush to the smaller stuff as the big guilds rush to the big stuff. Sort of like the jackal gets to eat while the lion is distracted eating something bigger

I killed I think naggy with them so that felt like an accomplishment. By “killed” I mean I didn’t do shit but put on buffs that were then clicked off and replaced by a higher level chanter’s buff when he got there. #DragonSlayer
Old 09-04-2022, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

drugs
Old 09-04-2022, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

What's there to rant about anymore anyways? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's there to rant about anymore anyways? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There's no time for us
There's no place for us
What is this thing that builds pixels, yet slips away from us?

Who wants to quest forever?
Oh!

There's no chance for us
It's all earthquakes for us
This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us!

OH!
Who dares to quest forever
Oh, when earthquakes die!

But touch my tears with your lips
I'm putting on my wand and my wizard's hat!

And we can quest forever!
And we can quest forever!
Forever is our today!

I'm lfg forever anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDIE !!
Old 09-05-2022, 01:52 PM
Banned

grandpa tier