Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is not dodging to refuse to give out personal information to prove an internet troll wrong.

Please don't give out personal information. It's probably news to you that revealing personal information online isn't always a smart move.

As with the entire thread, you have no evidence to prove your claim one way or another. It's not relevant to the discussion either.

I am really glad to see you stopped bragging about your participation trophy Warder Loot. This is a minor improvement, but still quite pathetic.
Yea we know the answer now, all good
Old 09-12-2022, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

I could deal with DSM all day every day over the insults and general rude behavior. If I ever want to prove the earth was flat, I want DSM on my side of the debate. He provides a shit ton of data which takes a ton of time. He provides different perspectives (although some say moving the goalpost). I think since my post is general, then there was never a goalpost to begin with. Best is whatever you personally think best means.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am really glad to see you stopped bragging about your participation trophy Warder Loot.
Why did you seemingly feel the need to capitalize "warder loot", as evidenced by the above quote hehe? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In the event that this question is ignored I submit it as further evidence of DSM ignoring questions directly posed to him. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-12-2022, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could deal with DSM all day every day over the insults and general rude behavior. If I ever want to prove the earth was flat, I want DSM on my side of the debate. He provides a shit ton of data which takes a ton of time. He provides different perspectives (although some say moving the goalpost). I think since my post is general, then there was never a goalpost to begin with. Best is whatever you personally think best means.
Howdy VQ guildy, +5 dkp to you sir
Old 09-12-2022, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Howdy VQ guildy, +5 dkp to you sir
You are proving my point. I only know of him from the p99 forum. This is the type of snarky response I was expecting from the crowd that's been insulting him.
Old 09-12-2022, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are proving my point. I only know of him from the p99 forum. This is the type of snarky response I was expecting from the crowd that's been insulting him.
+10 dkp
Old 09-12-2022, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I mean sure I would love DSM on my side of the debate too, because it means he will never admit to being wrong and will just act like water on a rock lol. And when one of his arguments is proven wrong he just switches...see the argument about DPS which went from "Shamans are better DPS than Mages and none of you can/have provide(d) data showing that they're not" to "oh someone provided data showing that they're not...well them being better DPS is irrelevant anyways!!!!"

It's a joke lol
Old 09-12-2022, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

I'm pretty sure all of us want him in an argument he would post 1300 times while we sleep and never lose
Old 09-12-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

imagine DSM in the UN as a speaker and elf lawyer
Old 09-12-2022, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I could deal with DSM all day every day over the insults and general rude behavior.
You have not provided - and you cannot provide - evidence that others are being insulting and rude and that - by the same measure - DSM is not.

Quote:
If I ever want to prove the earth was flat, I want DSM on my side of the debate.
I am not sure what point you think you are making here, but thank you for confirming you would like to have DSM on your side to argue for infactual/incorrect positions that are contrary to reality, such as that the earth is flat.

Quote:
He provides a shit ton of data which takes a ton of time.
You have provided no evidence for how long DSM spends collecting data, and you have admitted that you would want DSM on your side to argue for infactual/incorrect positions that are contrary to reality, such as that the earth is flat. Data that is false and/or irrelevant is not significant or relevant to this (or any) discussion, nor is the amount of time required to gather said false or irrelevant data.

Quote:
He provides different perspectives (although some say moving the goalpost). I think since my post is general, then there was never a goalpost to begin with. Best is whatever you personally think best means.
Why should anybody who is interested in discussing reality care about "different perspectives" when those perspectives are false such as that the earth is flat or that a Shaman will provide more DPS than a Mage in a high level fast-paced killing DPS group?
Last edited by cyxthryth; 09-12-2022 at 12:56 PM..