Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah, figured with your multiple chars you'd prolly been to grobb before. But I'm bored at work and have been meaning to put my guide in this thread for any other newbs who wanna learn them some guards. Lookin forward to kaladim, although I already ruined my vendor faction there killing at the docks in my 30s. Oh wells =p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No3xu-NU_xA
Old 09-21-2016, 06:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already ruined my vendor faction there killing at the docks in my 30s. Oh wells
Vendor at druid rings in BB. Might as well bind there. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2016, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, figured with your multiple chars you'd prolly been to grobb before. But I'm bored at work and have been meaning to put my guide in this thread for any other newbs who wanna learn them some guards. Lookin forward to kaladim, although I already ruined my vendor faction there killing at the docks in my 30s. Oh wells =p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No3xu-NU_xA
It was a great, detailed guide for any looking to do bashers! I had some trepidation about ruining Kaladim faction on the Ench, but I couldn't really find any actual repercussions for tanking it. Guards are pretty popular these days, and I'd like to find out spots for myself (and others) to try when its camped, as all of these zones can really only support one person.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:12 AM
Fire Giant

Anyone ever tried Cabilis? Cuz, you know, fuck iksars n' stuff.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Anyone ever tried Cabilis? Cuz, you know, fuck iksars n' stuff.
Iirc all of them are exactly lvl 50, hit fast and hard, and have one heck of a high MR. Not worth the trouble save for the braggin' rights.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:23 PM
Fire Giant

Felwithe guards - I hear they have lay hands? but if you don't melee them and only dot them they won't use it? So a necro could have their way with them, but a charming enchanter would have a pain in the ass time. Is that the case?
Closed Thread