Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2021, 08:08 AM
Sarnak

Default Howling Stones - Coin Depicting Innoruuk

So a group of us decided to crawl through Howling Stones last night. None of us had ever really been in there, and we were having to look up the key progression as we crawled. We got to South and looked for the ‘Coin Depicting Innoruuk’ as we crawled through that wing. The wiki mentions a loc, but I’m not sure if that’s accurate or not. We crawled in that wing for 3 hours and never found it, and we probably checked the loc on wiki 50 times. I was going to log this in the bugs section, but being unfamiliar with the zone, I was sure if there was some sort of spawn mechanic none of us were aware of. Can anyone shed any light on this? Thank you.
Old 08-07-2021, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

99% sure its #11 on the map on the wiki. I haven't been in Charasis in quite a while, though.

Sometimes its just RNG and the named with the key takes forever to spawn.

I can recall camping in West for hours without getting a key to South.

Definitely a good idea to maintain a corpse w/ keys at the "drop off ledge" in OT.
Old 08-07-2021, 08:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
99% sure its #11 on the map on the wiki. I haven't been in Charasis in quite a while, though.

Sometimes its just RNG and the named with the key takes forever to spawn.

I can recall camping in West for hours without getting a key to South.

Definitely a good idea to maintain a corpse w/ keys at the "drop off ledge" in OT.
Wiki says it’s a ground spawn. We did clear that area A LOT and never saw it drop off of anything either.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:36 AM
Orc

I've done everything up to the S wing recently but never went deep enough in to look for the coin to go east solo (didn't want to disrupt the spawn pattern and have S rares spawn anywhere other than the S cubby.) Many that go east are using the stalking probe exploit to pass through doors, so now it makes me wonder if anyone has looked for this last key recently?
Old 08-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer55 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've done everything up to the S wing recently but never went deep enough in to look for the coin to go east solo (didn't want to disrupt the spawn pattern and have S rares spawn anywhere other than the S cubby.) Many that go east are using the stalking probe exploit to pass through doors, so now it makes me wonder if anyone has looked for this last key recently?
That’s why I’m asking. We searched everywhere and killed everything in that wing with no luck. My thought was either a weird spawn mechanic or it’s bugged. Wanted to check with the community before I filed a bug report.
Old 08-07-2021, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

I've been in a group that used it pre-velious on green. Pretty sure it was in one of those two rooms west of #11.
Closed Thread