Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 06-01-2022, 03:58 PM
Aviak

Grats Bopha, happy for you. Flayed Barb Pants next. Does this character ever go to 60? Or does that ruin the novelty of twinking it?
Old 06-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Kobold

ST key and VP key next. Don't need to go too hard on the twinking, I think just epic, primal, haste item and a weapon/fists. Then maybe an 'adventures of Bopha' saga where I try to put together groups of players around my level and go on adventures. Newbies are probably the most precious commodity on this server and I intend full well to pile them up and dive into them like Scrooge McDuck.
Old 06-01-2022, 04:08 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me with scout today you guys are all tremendous, its really heartwarming the kind of people you meet on this server
The fact that you never once did anything to help when you lost the rolls, but you cried like a little girl when almost everyone logged out after you won. You expected everyone else to do the work for you? This says it all. I have been at a good amount of scouts for the last few weeks and know for a fact you contributed nothing when you lost, and expected help based solely on winning a roll... on your 47th alt, at level 8...

I would be surprised but very little is shocking now at the amount of scumbags that patrol this server on a daily basis. I hope you never posted anything bad about other guilds, cause Riot doesn't look good on this one.

Enjoy your trinkets, you sound like a stand up guy.
Old 06-01-2022, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
having a level limit is dumb on 8 year old pixels, sorry you dont got.
Lol shhh you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2022, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

imagine 8 years into velious gatekeeping twinking. Hoocars what lvl the person is. 1% of scout rollers is probably a main. lets turn it back clickfest so we can buy loot rights imo.
Old 06-01-2022, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine 8 years into velious gatekeeping twinking. Hoocars what lvl the person is. 1% of scout rollers is probably a main. lets turn it back clickfest so we can buy loot rights imo.
I'm actually ok with this, prefer buying loot rights / being able to compete for turn in over this stupid random crap /nod
Old 06-01-2022, 04:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you never once did anything to help when you lost the rolls, but you cried like a little girl when almost everyone logged out after you won. You expected everyone else to do the work for you? This says it all. I have been at a good amount of scouts for the last few weeks and know for a fact you contributed nothing when you lost, and expected help based solely on winning a roll... on your 47th alt, at level 8...

I would be surprised but very little is shocking now at the amount of scumbags that patrol this server on a daily basis. I hope you never posted anything bad about other guilds, cause Riot doesn't look good on this one.

Enjoy your trinkets, you sound like a stand up guy.
Cried like a little girl, huh? And what is your post? Are those tears manly tears or something?

Any off-hours/low man I trained the giants out. Any time there were lots of people and the encounter was beyond trivial I just hung out. If you didn't stay to help, that is your decision, but I was prepared to do it with a couple friends if necessary. I didn't expect shit. What got me worried and sending out a request to the guild for help was the chatter of people sniping the turn in or loot.
Old 06-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
+1
Old 06-01-2022, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually ok with this, prefer buying loot rights / being able to compete for turn in over this stupid random crap /nod
/random definitely better than having to "compete" over the turn in against however many people are willing to just say "fuck it" and use autofire.
Old 06-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

spacepope on suicide watch