Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They would instantly outlaw guns if they saw 5,000 black people marching with AR's. There is no way the white establishment would let that slide. We all know the right believes that the second amendment is only for white people. If you're black, got a permit, gun, and tell the cop all of that, then say "im going to reach for my license" they will still kill you. Then you'd say "he had it coming, he should have complied" when there was no order.

The white people would PANIC. They would show their colors immediately. White people marching with guns, its an exercise of my rights. Black people marching with guns, that is a threat! The double standards are amazing.
Wrong, nice fantasy tho. Any color can own firearm responsibly
Old 05-07-2021, 12:24 PM
Banned

This one is obsessed with me. He asked if I had an onlyfans in pm's. No, you cant beat off to me. No means no. Go do your omar mateen gay struggle elsewhere or end it. Put it under your chin and be a man for once in your life. lol
Old 05-07-2021, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wb blake!
happy friday
Old 05-07-2021, 06:14 PM
Kobold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW62yw8Vp_8
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 05-07-2021, 07:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one is obsessed with me. He asked if I had an onlyfans in pm's. No, you cant beat off to me. No means no. Go do your omar mateen gay struggle elsewhere or end it. Put it under your chin and be a man for once in your life. lol
Am I supposed to interpret this as you screaming or speaking like a normal person?
Old 05-07-2021, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hmmm, Omar mateen again. So are you obsessed with that guy or are you assuming halflingsperg is another one of my accounts? To be clear, my real name is Kaveh and that and this account are my only forum handles!

Hope this helps weirdo
Old 05-08-2021, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

it's really a shame Gommunism was only tried before we had computers and excel spreadsheets

Gravy knock it off the gay/suicide comments
Old 05-08-2021, 07:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
They would instantly outlaw guns if they saw 5,000 black people marching with AR's. There is no way the white establishment would let that slide. We all know the right believes that the second amendment is only for white people. If you're black, got a permit, gun, and tell the cop all of that, then say "im going to reach for my license" they will still kill you. Then you'd say "he had it coming, he should have complied" when there was no order.

The white people would PANIC. They would show their colors immediately. White people marching with guns, its an exercise of my rights. Black people marching with guns, that is a threat! The double standards are amazing.
Lol. How old are you? This already happened.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I supposed to interpret this as you screaming or speaking like a normal person?
I asked you. There is no tone in text, idiot. You do realize that. It has no inflection. Why do you hear screaming? Daddy yelled at you a lot?
Old 05-08-2021, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmmm, Omar mateen again. So are you obsessed with that guy or are you assuming halflingsperg is another one of my accounts? To be clear, my real name is Kaveh and that and this account are my only forum handles!

Hope this helps weirdo
Wasnt talking to him, at all. Was talking to G13. Feel stupid? Omar mateen went on a killing spree because he was struggling with who he was inside himself. Struggling with his crazy religion and the rules he placed on himself. Much like christians. Its no coincidence that 90% of mass shooters are right winger types. Islam, christianity, its all the same. Subvert the woman, hate the gays, beat the children.

Omar Mateen also lived less than a mile from my house. Cant help if I see similarity between some people on this forum and his pathetic life. You writing a book as well?
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 05-08-2021 at 09:03 AM..
Closed Thread