Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 02:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm throwing the baby out with the bathwater, science is over. Might have been some potential there but it's long gone
right: "Science is over.."
left: "Academics is over.."

one in the same
Old 05-08-2021, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Caved to the Mask Nazis

Lefties acting like censorship is "Science" = Comedy Gold

P.S. Face Diapers don't do anything
This is a weird way to say that you have no evidence for your claims. Maybe try harder and go dig up something from a podiatrist or something to back up the claims of the totally relevant sports therapist that you cited.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:23 AM
Sarnak

Face Diapers are a way to identify the mouth breathers and the awake.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's astounding to read this and realize you are accusing the right of the exact same thing they would accuse you of. Truly amazing.

From the retraction though

1. A broader review of existing scientific evidence clearly shows that approved masks with correct certification, and worn in compliance with guidelines, are an effective prevention of COVID-19 transmission.

No one is wearing N95s, no one is wearing them correctly, certainly not with certification?

Also keep in mind when you cling to your science that the New Sokal hoax is very much real and proves how compromised the term "science" has become. Math is racist to guys so there's that great contribution from the progressives.

New Sokal Hoax
I believe that surgical masks are certified to prevent the spread. Cloth masks are not
Old 05-08-2021, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Censorship isn't Science
Did someone call the waaambulance yet for this guy or do I need to?
Old 05-08-2021, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a weird way to say that you have no evidence for your claims. Maybe try harder and go dig up something from a podiatrist or something to back up the claims of the totally relevant sports therapist that you cited.
Censorship doesn't prove face diapers do anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You see how hes the victim in all this?? Those darn lefties got it out for him. They censored that shitty paper he didnt understand, just to make people like him look stupid. It was an international plot, and hes the victim of this horrible censorship. $20 says hes never been wrong, blames everyone else for his shit life, everyone is out to get him. "the government" is mean to him, too. Such a victim, poor baby. She needs her bottle.
You got Covidz though so that proves my point
Old 05-08-2021, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm throwing the baby out with the bathwater, science is over. Might have been some potential there but it's long gone
I testify that there is no science but the immortal science and zizek is it's large adult son
Old 05-08-2021, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2021, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Censorship doesn't prove face diapers do anything

You got Covidz though so that proves my point
Nah i feel good today. one day covid, amazing. I must be some kind of antifa super soldier with a healing mutation making me impervious to diseases that last longer than 24 hours.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did someone call the waaambulance yet for this guy or do I need to?
That's "Call Da AMBALAMPS!" sir.
Closed Thread