Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The perfect analogy to trigger conservative morons, it's a shame Colbert has lost most of his bite since moving to CBS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Comparing horza to media controlled by the left.
Checks out, Guy has wet dreams about being controlled by the political left.
His daily assertion of obedience on the p99 forums is proof.

This may make his brain short circuit so he will default to something trump to totally stick it to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remind me who was in charge of the Department of Justice for the four years Trump's lackeys went largely unpunished.
✔️
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Banned

Hi. In my life, I need my political commentary to be slapstick, along with a constantly upbeat soundtrack to set my mood, because I'm 9 years old, in mind.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
media controlled by the left.
Forget that the right is no longer conservative...

The media is controlled by Billionaires. Billionaires want to make money. That's what "controls" the media -- money. As an aside, the media is also made up of journalists who, along the way, want to do their jobs and report some news.

When you support the party rife with religious zealots and Qtards where the last bastion of sanity tries to walk the line between being crazy enough to get elected and still doing some serious adult work to keep things running, getting called rinos for their efforts, it's no wonder that the media seems to have a left wing bias to you. That's because, unfortunately, that's the side of the line truth and reasonability tend to skew toward these days.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Banned

Rupert Murdoch, the lib. lololol
Roger ailes, the lib.
John Ryley, the lib.
jeff bezos, the lib. (hes about as liberal as hitler was a humanitarian.)
Anyone else?

All those people are dead or billionaires. They are all slave driving, you have no rights in my work place, types.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rupert Murdoch, the lib. lololol
Roger ailes, the lib.
John Ryley, the lib.
jeff bezos, the lib. (hes about as liberal as hitler was a humanitarian.)
Anyone else?

All those people are dead or billionaires. They are all slave driving, you have no rights in my work place, types.
What is lib?
Old 05-08-2021, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi. In my life, I need my political commentary to be slapstick, along with a constantly upbeat soundtrack to set my mood, because I'm 9 years old, in mind.
Still upset galach banned you even after saying he's on your side, Teppler?
Old 05-08-2021, 12:35 PM
Banned

That spittle is so disgusting lol. His head looks like a can of paint.
Old 05-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 05-08-2021, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forget that the right is no longer conservative...

The media is controlled by Billionaires. Billionaires want to make money. That's what "controls" the media -- money. As an aside, the media is also made up of journalists who, along the way, want to do their jobs and report some news.

When you support the party rife with religious zealots and Qtards where the last bastion of sanity tries to walk the line between being crazy enough to get elected and still doing some serious adult work to keep things running, getting called rinos for their efforts, it's no wonder that the media seems to have a left wing bias to you. That's because, unfortunately, that's the side of the line truth and reasonability tend to skew toward these days.
I don't support any party.
Politically i'm all over the spectrum and when I'm forced to pick between two evils, I try to decide based on that spectrum.

You can't sit there and bullshit me into beliving that the majority of media is not bias for the political left. I made no statement regarding the political right. Don't put words in my mouth.

The fact that you think this about me says more about you than it does me.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 05-08-2021 at 02:22 PM..
Old 05-08-2021, 02:23 PM
Banned

what server did you play uo on?
Closed Thread