Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 09:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not a trans woman, if it wasn’t clear.
Just one of several Trumptards here with a trans fetish. We know.

Good thing you chimed in. Gender dysphoria affects about 1 in 25,000 people or somesuch. Clearly the greatest threat facing our nation today besides being asked to wear a mask on an airplane or at the grocery store.
Old 05-05-2021, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

I just wanted to clarify that maybe, in fact, it could be low T.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted to clarify that maybe, in fact, it could be low T.
Another thing that always helped me when I just didn't feel like working out or was sad in general was watching a short motivational vid. This one I used to watch every day before I ran when I was preparing for a 5k or half-marathon (I run both but mostly 5k's these days, too heavy to be competitive in half marathons anymore). Don't doubt the power of motivationals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbkZrOU1Zag
Old 05-06-2021, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good thing you chimed in. Gender dysphoria affects about 1 in 25,000 people or somesuch. Clearly the greatest threat facing our nation today besides being asked to wear a mask on an airplane or at the grocery store.
Triggered
Old 05-06-2021, 02:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^
This

Who gives a shit what an adult wants to do with their body? Experimenting with hormones is still far less dangerous or destructive than juuuuuust about every illegal drug in the world today
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-06-2021 at 02:31 AM..
Old 05-06-2021, 02:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Triggered
Love who you want to love, sir. And be sexually aroused by whoever you have a hate-crush on.

It's ok. You're a Trump voter. We can't judge you any more harshly than we already do.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:30 PM
Banned

It's ok 2 be trans and transphobic so long as u don't hurt ppl cuz of it.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gives a shit what an adult wants to do with their body? Experimenting with hormones is still far less dangerous or destructive than juuuuuust about every illegal drug in the world today
Who can read my mind? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2021, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
roughly 15% BF here by my estimate. No visible definition of abs, but I dont think I'd say too far off. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so nice to see another human being! there are a lot of hangry blobs on here

bmi update: ive eaten 2 gallons of ice cream since last poast, my 6'4" muscle bf gave me embarrassing orgasms last nite, still a model physique, still considered "anorexic" by fatties
Old 05-08-2021, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so nice to see another human being! there are a lot of hangry blobs on here

bmi update: ive eaten 2 gallons of ice cream since last poast, my 6'4" muscle bf gave me embarrassing orgasms last nite, still a model physique, still considered "anorexic" by fatties
I can’t keep that stuff in the house. I do weed edibles (used to smoke but the carcinogens in smoke are too detrimental to cardio, haven’t taken a rip in years), so there is no way I can keep any junk around, not even cereal. Too dangerous when not sober
Closed Thread