Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2021, 11:33 PM
Banned

Test is for illiterates though
Old 04-24-2021, 12:18 AM
Banned

If Snortles measures his BMI in one of his penthouse pads does he weigh less or more?

28 BMI - down 10lbs in the last month though with a goal of hitting 170 as a 5"9' athletic build which still puts me overweight...which is just dumb.
Old 04-24-2021, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

Well, I got a slot in the Gym whilst the quarterling was learning to swim.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quick cardio, me ol ticker ain’t so great, but it’s something.

Edit: Cecil good waist tip, looking for a tailor tape to suit my girth!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Last edited by Jimjam; 04-24-2021 at 08:25 AM.. Reason: Grammar
Old 04-24-2021, 09:01 AM
Banned

i never realized how ridiculous BMI was really until i started watching professional fighting and noticing weight classes

some 5'10" men are built to be heavy weights, some are built to be feather weights
Old 04-24-2021, 09:17 AM
Banned

Even tho I had 22 BMI I was still covered in lose skin and pretty gross to look at in a bathing suit because I had no ass and my tits were shrunken and saggy.
Old 04-24-2021, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

I was classified as obese on my EMR because of BMI (lol). We actually had a good laugh about it the last time I was in the office. It doesn't work well for anyone with high muscle mass as it doesn't distinguish the difference between muscle and fat. It has its medical purposes, but it's a very general and most often inaccurate way of determining good health.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 04-24-2021, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even tho I had 22 BMI I was still covered in lose skin and pretty gross to look at in a bathing suit because I had no ass and my tits were shrunken and saggy.
Apparently when jettisoning fat, it is good to do strength exercises as they (somehow) improve the elasticity of the skin, helping it spring back, instead of staying stretched and sagged.

Dunno if true - there are a lot of health myths.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-24-2021, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently when jettisoning fat, it is good to do strength exercises as they (somehow) improve the elasticity of the skin, helping it spring back, instead of staying stretched and sagged.

Dunno if true - there are a lot of health myths.
Eating right and doing strength exercises helps.

I was doing a lot of cardio and yoga every day but I still managed to turn into a troll. A beautiful skinny low BMI troll, but a troll none the less.

I probably shouldn't care as much as I do, but I do. It's not "right". for me to "care" but whatever.
Old 04-24-2021, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i never realized how ridiculous BMI was really until i started watching professional fighting and noticing weight classes

some 5'10" men are built to be heavy weights, some are built to be feather weights
if you're 5'10" you're not included in the group called "men". You're a manlet.
Old 04-24-2021, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

You're all horribly obese. None of you are being honest except lulz with the selfie at the computer.

Fat
Closed Thread