Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hooligans, they should have waved american flags and stormed the capitol IMO
Do you know what hypocrisy is

I'm not a theist but the Bible warns over and over about this, it's not a new problem

Carrying on and supporting this stuff that the capitol protest and breaking into the building is some kind of new thing.... crazy.

The capitol even got bombed by Dems (who have been hired to their causes, I shit you not), so Biden's statement (most of them tbh not just this one) in his address were completely dishonest and not by some minor "mostly true" technicality. They've literally bombed federal buildings, much worse than photo op time with Q Anon Shaman crazy man..
Old 04-30-2021, 11:02 AM
Banned

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2021, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not a theist but the Bible warns over and over about this, it's not a new problem

Carrying on and supporting this stuff that the capitol protest and breaking into the building is some kind of new thing.... crazy.

The capitol even got bombed by Dems (who have been hired to their causes, I shit you not), so Biden's statement (most of them tbh not just this one) in his address were completely dishonest and not by some minor "mostly true" technicality. They've literally bombed federal buildings, much worse than photo op time with Q Anon Shaman crazy man..
u seem to think i'm upset and stuff

I honestly applaud the orderliness of the capitol rioters vs the disorderlyness and ignorance and recklessness of the minnosotans who R really fucked up, not that they don't maybe have a legitimate grievence, but their way to demonstrating it and the person they did it over is laughable. And Gross. Lacking in any grace, subtley, strategy, or actual like, accomplishment/purpose. It was a crazed mob. The capitol was a mob but it was slightly less crazed. So big props to them for that.

Neither are the good guys.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:56 AM
Banned

Uh it doesn't and I think your political party derives your obedience by manipulating your feelings. They don't tell the whole story on purpose, because the truth destroys them in the eyes of us objective thinkers.

I hope you recognize the actual danger of a leader coming to power which apparently can call for and cause a real insurrection at this point. I sure do and I know extreme nationalism is a sure road to war. People have had it and see through the deceit. If this stuff doesn't stop, you're going to get the real version of what you're fabricating this capitol thing into.

You need to perform legitimate audits and put this whole thing to bed. Most of us will accept the results of them and move on. The lack of these is why there was a warning shot/wake up call and such animosity at the capitol. Good governance would explain the absurd anomalies in the election, we are getting a stiff arm instead.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh it doesn't and I think your political party derives your obedience by manipulating your feelings. They don't tell the whole story on purpose, because the truth destroys them in the eyes of us objective thinkers.

I hope you recognize the actual danger of a leader coming to power which apparently can call for and cause a real insurrection at this point. I sure do and I know extreme nationalism is a sure road to war. People have had it and see through the deceit. If this stuff doesn't stop, you're going to get the real version of what you're fabricating this capitol thing into.

You need to perform legitimate audits and put this whole thing to bed. Most of us will accept the results of them and move on. The lack of these is why there was a warning shot/wake up call and such animosity at the capitol. Good governance would explain the absurd anomalies in the election, we are getting a stiff arm instead.
Actually 10000% agrees m8.

*cheers*
Old 04-30-2021, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

TLDR: Other people tried to prevent a lawful election from going forward so that means it’s okay if we do it too
Old 04-30-2021, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

since we now glossed over the feds shooting unarmed protestors, and killing them, you can now expect the protests in 2024 to go down like this: https://youtu.be/WHiG5fHHeYs
Old 04-30-2021, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

lol Nirgon thinks Biden is a revolutionary
Old 04-30-2021, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Old 04-30-2021, 01:17 PM
Banned

Closed Thread