Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 10:24 AM
Orc

Question No halfling in the Blind Fish?

I remember with considerable fondness the 1st time on live that one of my characters wandered into the Blind Fish. In the early days of live there was an intense amount of activity with vendors, especially ones as close to a major bank as the Blind Fish. But there was something very relaxing about watching the halfling paddling for his life as we deliberately lowered our stats with alcohol.

Today there is no halfling, and the Blind Fish feels disappointing. Did the halfling not make it to P1999? Did he get married, have a family and forget us? Is he making more money on unemployment then he can make working for dark elves? What happened to our halfling?
Old 04-30-2021, 11:51 AM
Kobold

I assume he now remains hidden in his hole behind the waterfall...RIP bugged classic pathing immersion
Old 04-30-2021, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

idk if it was not classic but I remember that little guy and man that is some immersive quest stuff shame it's not here now if true!
Old 04-30-2021, 12:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algustus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did he get married, have a family
All the more reason to be in the Blind Fish.
Old 04-30-2021, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assume he now remains hidden in his hole behind the waterfall...RIP bugged classic pathing immersion
different halfling there's the deputy, then the quest halfling is entirely different for the mask/innoruuk cleric symbol quest

imo the halfling should be swimin feels classic
Old 04-30-2021, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

I always wondered where that halfling went. I remember killing it long ago on live and it was on a weird faction called "Drafling".
Old 05-25-2021, 02:49 AM
Kobold

The halfling in Neriak is there but maybe not as often as in classic. I often gain swimming experience there as a youngling and I do get attacked every once and awhile.