Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GoD was the best expansion. Sad PEQ went past it and allows boxing. It was legitimately the first and only hardest MMO raiding experience until BFA and Shadowlands.
Don’t troll me plez
Old 04-30-2021, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t troll me plez
GoD was great. Until u have to wait an hr for someone to get their tailor into a raid instance u havent' raided yet.

Anywayyyyyyyy

I enjoy the post POP quest game. I think there's a lot of underrated content post PoP just because it trends away from classic. And the game gets a lot more complicated + EZ.

It's like back in TSS u could fly thru to 70 EZ but the grind from 70-85 could be a nightmare for certain ppl.

Now-adays I think anyone probably could hit 100 without much effort.

I'd like to see some of the quest dialogue and stuff for the later expacs personally, I like reading that. Even on wow some of the simple quests make me laugh even if it's just go get 8 murloc fins or w/e depending on how they are worded. I am probably a low IQ simp tho. So I find this more entertaining then constantly watching startrek on rerun, which I do a lot of too.
Old 04-30-2021, 03:02 PM
Banned

Don't really play these games for loot/skill factor. at all. hope that helps. But GoD still was a badass expac, it was one of the few were ppl actually needed end game time gear and stuff from other expansions to beat. And required solid 60 man raids.
Old 04-30-2021, 03:03 PM
Banned

killing the final boss in GoD at 65 was a real powerful accomplishment, standing over its corpse at the finally baddest mob ever in EQ
Old 04-30-2021, 03:03 PM
Banned

rly cant be beat

other raids are hard n stuff, but like the difference between player power/and mob power was at it's maximum ratio in GoD
Old 04-30-2021, 03:05 PM
Banned

and unforutunatly live will never replicate that because it has all the bug fixes and buffs from later expansions in play, like no one even had a leg up with certain AA or items or stats in GoD, that all got patched later to make GoD do-able for ppl in their 70's with smaller guilds.

It just can't be replicated without a time machine so u will never know what i'm talking bout.
Old 04-30-2021, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and unforutunatly live will never replicate that because it has all the bug fixes and buffs from later expansions in play, like no one even had a leg up with certain AA or items or stats in GoD, that all got patched later to make GoD do-able for ppl in their 70's with smaller guilds.

It just can't be replicated without a time machine so u will never know what i'm talking bout.
I’m confused tho

How is BFA / $hadowlands hard?
Old 04-30-2021, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Welcome to Norrath, a land of magic and adventure! For your first adventure, click the X to close this window!

*close window*

*ten more window appear* CONGRATULATIONS YOU DID IT!!!!

*You have reached level 2!*

For your next magical adventure, close this window and take two steps forward to open another window!

*You have reached level 3!!!! You must be the best to ever play this game!!!!!!*

Compared to the p99 experience:
The map does not function on Project 1999.
You have been slain by a moss snake!
You have been slain by a shadow wolf!
Old 04-30-2021, 03:26 PM
Kobold

Yeah try The AlKabor Project they have by far the most classic "feel" except for the PoK books. Also, the desert of ro is merged into one zone on live tlp and Freeport has been updated from Ugly But Charming into an actual trash fire
Old 04-30-2021, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah try The AlKabor Project they have by far the most classic "feel" except for the PoK books. Also, the desert of ro is merged into one zone on live tlp and Freeport has been updated from Ugly But Charming into an actual trash fire
I just wanted to experience the new TLP rule set... also I kind of missed the launch of green so hopefully I get to enjoy the rush on Mischief... and maybe get something cool like a guise of deceiver
Closed Thread