Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 02:59 PM
Banned

Default There's good and bad in everything, sometimes they are neither.

Idk. It's possible hormones and surgery helped screw me. I wish I could be pretty and have found enlightenment without them.

I'm not for or against srs and hrt, but they aren't really totally safe and effective at relieving the stigma and dysphoria of living in a fucked up sexist world. They did bring me ***some inner peace and comfort though. SRS and hormones will never be enough and if you want to survive your gonna need peace of mind, fulfilling work (or volunteering or family), acceptance that you can't change your circumstances. And spiritual enlightenment. The hormones are just something on the road there and make you more dependent on the fucked up medical system and acceptance of others, doctors. They can get in the way of doing something fulfilling like making a really kick ass video game. You certainly don't *need* hormones to express yourself and live a good moral life.

If you can get woke early in life, and your tough and not easily egowhipped and you just want to have a more feminine figure and that is possible, maybe give em a shot. YMMV. They can certainly make u worse tho. It's a 50/50 crap shoot.

I'm still tarded and not even a pilot. But I do have peace of mind.

Err on the side of liberty. Stop trying to ban and stop everything. It's wasted effort. Can't even ban alcohol, cigarettes, and red meat without just making shit worse.

Don't give em to kids. Or spiritual uggos.
Last edited by starkind; 05-06-2021 at 03:02 PM..
Old 05-06-2021, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

OK but people who have gotten the vaccine are a threat to humanity tho
Old 05-06-2021, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Large amounts of humanity love constant conflict. Can't understand why
Old 05-06-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder if it's as simple as forests burn back stronger?
Old 05-06-2021, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OK but people who have gotten the vaccine are a threat to humanity tho
Well. As a Jesus loving person who got the defunct version of K-mart vax in an attempt to do the right thing and help my community. I'm sorry you're threatened. That may indeed be so, but a lot of freedoms threaten us. Part of being moral and God loving is not always responding to these threats with violence or fear. Or expecting people to be the safest and most collective and collaborative. Just as God grants his children free will so that they may come to him of their own free will. Sometimes we must bare the cross so that others have an opportunity to be saved.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Have one of your multiple personalities tell this one that you already know I am vaccinated and am very sarcastic. <3
Old 05-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

I would never consider getting vaccinated ever, but i also wouldn't hate anyone for it that's just retarded
Old 05-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have one of your multiple personalities tell this one that you already know I am vaccinated and am very sarcastic. <3
Starkind is just trying to address your sarcasm in an affirmative validating way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would never consider getting vaccinated ever, but i also wouldn't hate anyone for it that's just retarded
*nods* and your dialogue and beliefs are appreciated.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well just so you know we are contagious with a super virus that kills babies I am not being sarcastic
Old 05-06-2021, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Most people spend the early years of their life figuring out the world around them.
Then by middle school - high school they try and get people to like them.
After that they either get married or go to college.
Continue working and die never knowing about the world.

If you know things about the world early on, you are an exception.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread