Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 12:16 PM
Kobold

its was not classic for the mega abuse of that quest on day 1 so to make the game more classic they nerfed it, which in turn made the game much more classic as people were not hoarding 50+ CB belts on day 1 of classic because they didnt even know about that quest yet
Old 02-02-2020, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

It's either classic or more classic than classic
Old 02-02-2020, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they are actually better in higher levels. 10+ the exp is good.
Please help me understand how the exp per belt increases at 10+ when each single belt turn in now isn't more than 11%.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they are actually better in higher levels. 10+ the exp is good.
This isn't true, even in the slightest. I've been in CB longer than I care to admit, and have tried belts at lvls 10-16, and they give a VERY marginal amount of exp at 10+. Even considering the greater exp required per level with each subsequent level, they give terrible return after level 10.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

How are you claiming you got only one level here??? belts are around 3-5% at that level and a pair of pad 8-12%. Around lvl 12 is when belts drop to 1% per turnin. Still think of it if you are xp'ing in CB after a full session you have 20-30 belts in your bags that's a free 20-30% bonus xp you get. Quit complaining you cant buy your way to 50 and enjoy the grind.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:09 PM
Sarnak

CB Belts are garbage after 10, less than 1% per in my experience. DF Belts however seem to give 1.5-2% each up until 14 or 15, which is probably what he's talking about. Not great but if you can get 50 of them (pretty easy) it'll power through a level if that's important to you. Pads are pretty good too still, 10+.

That these are still nerfed is stupid *and* unclassic however.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

turned in 30 goblin ears at lvl 15 on a Ranger and got 2 bubbles of exp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When were these nerfed?
This, because near launch they weren't nerfed and gave the same exp they did on blue. Plus they were hella cheap.

I leveled a brand new character 5th week of the server to level 20 in less than 20 hours and for less than 1k plat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
turned in 30 goblin ears at lvl 15 on a Ranger and got 2 bubbles of exp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goblin Ears were fixed and were never supposed to give as much exp as they did on blue back in the day.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 02-02-2020 at 01:57 PM..
Old 02-02-2020, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

It was the December patch I believe. I remember it was right when I started my alt, had just farmed a boatload of DF belts for myself and then read the posts about it here.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This, because near launch they weren't nerfed and gave the same exp they did on blue. Plus they were hella cheap.

I leveled a brand new character 5th week of the server to level 20 in less than 20 hours and for less than 1k plat.

Goblin Ears were fixed and were never supposed to give as much exp as they did on blue back in the day.
Don't Goblin Ears still give decent exp even in the 20's? Considering they sell for 15pp a piece, I'd assumed they gave a respectable amount. I know when I was farming in HHK folks were saying they were still turning them in, even at those levels.
Closed Thread