Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 11:49 PM
Sarnak

Also. Glad someone else came to anevil’s defense. Dude seriously is ridiculously nice. Didn’t bitch a single time about me grabbing all the wisps on an island he mostly had to himself.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:32 AM
Kobold

I'm glad to hear that he's sometimes nice. I sided with the orc2 camp since I know that he took stuff from orc1 when we actually were able to hold the camp just fine, though it was just one mob, one time for our group.

Orc2 is a really easy camp to hold and the group was at least a few people, so I'd be pretty surprised if they weren't holding it. Leaving a spawn up for 15 seconds isn't really not holding it.

I don't know how not allowing the obvious outdoor "camps" to actually be real camps is helping anyone. Just seems to create drama.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not shocking to me ... when Nordok was melting down the GM's sided with him against a whole group and gave him his own room to solo in.
GM's let me keep that camp because 1. I was unjustly kicked by a dickhead who joined the group after I did, just to get me killed. 2. Its within the rules to camp it. 3. They're reasonable and have good judgement.

You're just a dumbass nobody who hides behind a fake account.
Old 02-13-2020, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad to hear that he's sometimes nice. I sided with the orc2 camp since I know that he took stuff from orc1 when we actually were able to hold the camp just fine, though it was just one mob, one time for our group.

Orc2 is a really easy camp to hold and the group was at least a few people, so I'd be pretty surprised if they weren't holding it. Leaving a spawn up for 15 seconds isn't really not holding it.

I don't know how not allowing the obvious outdoor "camps" to actually be real camps is helping anyone. Just seems to create drama.
Because this concept of outdoor "camps" was completely invented by players. Camps were never an official rule during the classic EQ days...they were handled very similarly to how they are on P99. And to make them official camps would be even worse on P99 because these days people min/max their EXP and hold down camps with like 2-3 people and refuse to let anyone else join (which never really happened in 1999), thereby exacerbating the lack of content and locking people out of XP.

Also, I'm surprised more people haven't called you out for making an RnF post ripping someone about a situation you weren't even involved in lol. That's like 5 times more of a dick move then camping a single spawn of Orc 2.
Closed Thread