Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

There is nothing wrong with being a tool. There is a lot to be said for a good tool. An artisan is nothing without his tools.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:12 PM
Banned

If you ever don't have a firearm on your person you are probably a pedophile rapist. Straight up
Old 09-22-2020, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Oh, fuck me. I am sorry I wasn’t clear. I just meant the random sample of individuals who accosted Kyle. There is of course no way he could have known or even expected really that the men (and womyn) throwing bricks through windows and burning down buildings might have engaged in other violent crime.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does one defend with a gun? What is the intended action?
The intended action is deterrence.

You arrive at the first palisade. There are four men with spears at the gate, and another two on the ramparts armed with crossbows. "What is your business here?", one of them calls out. Both crossbows raise up at you.

Do you,

a) Charge them while yelling 'shoot me n---a'!

b) Explain to them that since none of them live in the area they really have no business here, unlike you. Convinced, the six men leave and everyone applauds.

c) You carry about your lawful business peacefully.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao

in a powerful display of mental coherence, ostensiby grown man forcefully insists he was out on his own at 16 and his brain turned out normal and healthy, while launching into a several paragraph long screed about how child soldiers are heroes and the people who say child soldiers are bad are conspiring to make him mad online.
Of course that's ridiculous, it's just that you are wrong. Your invocation of insanely hyperbolic terms like "child soldiers" is patently absurd
Old 09-22-2020, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Whoa whoa whoa I'm not making any claims about my sanity, except through my reasoned discourse, of course of course.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:25 PM
Banned

All Americans should have a firearm on their person at all times. If someone attacks them they are permitted to use said wesson for self defense. These rules of man are especially helpful to the weak in society, like woman and children.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course that's ridiculous, it's just that you are wrong. Your invocation of insanely hyperbolic terms like "child soldiers" is patently absurd
"Imagine a man who takes up arms to defend people he does not know. There are statues to people like that all over the world. Someone who forsakes safety and treks to a dangerous place to defend people he never met from others coming with lit torches and murderous ideologies? They make up poems and songs about such people."
Old 09-22-2020, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, I mean it's not hyperbole. I provided a link, did you click it? Did you see the monument that was built for people who left the US and went to Spain to help others fight oppression or realize freedom? People who were otherwise safe and nice and alive, and they went to some foreign land to be killed by Franco's fascists because they thought the Spanish people were people just like them and they needed help?

I think you lack imagination. I mean I know you do, since you champion a system that punishes it.
Old 09-22-2020, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, fuck me. I am sorry I wasn’t clear. I just meant the random sample of individuals who accosted Kyle. There is of course no way he could have known or even expected really that the men (and womyn) throwing bricks through windows and burning down buildings might have engaged in other violent crime.
What does accosted mean
Closed Thread