Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Default 2022 & 2024 Political Predictionxs

Massive inflation and discontent amongst populace

(R) takes house & senate

Sleepy needs a nap, doesn't run.

Kamala runs and loses handily in (D) primary, again. With a 1-term quitter (Sleepy) and a 2-time primary loser (Harris), (D) are looking weak.

Another (D) loser candidate runs and loses against an establishment (R) or orange-backed (R)

2024 big win for Orange man and Orange coin? ^_^
Old 12-05-2021, 12:05 PM
Banned

wow massive inflation... whats it gone up? 1%? I just left the grocery store and I had to use THREE TWENTIES!!! oh my GAWD the massssssive inflation!!! oh its so massive!!

Weird how inflation isnt a problem at all when companies and the rich are getting trillions in tax breaks. As soon as a poor person gets 500 bucks, OH MY GOD THE ECONOMY IS TOO STIMULATED!! TOO STIMULATED!! ITS THE FAULT OF THE POOOORRRR!!! THEY GOT TOO MUCH MONEY!!

Last I checked, a certain rape apologist and daddy lost to a man who said six words his entire campaign. What kind of a fucking LOSER did the republicans run?? Ron Murderdegrandmas??? 60,000 dead seniors in FL, dont think hes the one. Gonna run rape daddy again?? HAHHA please run rape daddy. Please for the love of god, run rape daddy. Im so sure america will vote for him. Losing by 20 million this time might send the clearest message.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

I wanted to respond to Gravypoop, but all I see is a bunch of "REEEEE", some random complaining, someone stuck on Orange man, a misunderstanding of the electoral college, and a misunderstanding of inflation.

So, I'll just leave a chart here because I know libs hate facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-------------------------

Now Billy, use your red crayon and draw a line to connect all the bars. Where does it look like this line is going, Billy? Good, now you understand trendlines. See you're not just a monkey who can't abstract ideas and think across time.

Now Billy, go to the store and buy a pound of beef. I know you live in Soylent from Whole Foods, but try to be like an average American for one day.

Now Billy, remember when we told you Fido our dog wanted to have a really long sleep? Well, we lied to you so you wouldn't get mad your dad hit him with the car. It's kind of like inflation. We placate you with lies because you're too ignorant to go learn how the world works. We needed you to believe Fido was taking a long sleep, and you really wanted to believe it too. But now you know the truth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (22.4 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Castle2.0; 12-05-2021 at 12:18 PM..
Old 12-05-2021, 12:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow massive inflation... whats it gone up? 1%? I just left the grocery store and I had to use THREE TWENTIES!!! oh my GAWD the massssssive inflation!!! oh its so massive!!

Weird how inflation isnt a problem at all when companies and the rich are getting trillions in tax breaks. As soon as a poor person gets 500 bucks, OH MY GOD THE ECONOMY IS TOO STIMULATED!! TOO STIMULATED!! ITS THE FAULT OF THE POOOORRRR!!! THEY GOT TOO MUCH MONEY!!

Last I checked, a certain rape apologist and daddy lost to a man who said six words his entire campaign. What kind of a fucking LOSER did the republicans run?? Ron Murderdegrandmas??? 60,000 dead seniors in FL, dont think hes the one. Gonna run rape daddy again?? HAHHA please run rape daddy. Please for the love of god, run rape daddy. Im so sure america will vote for him. Losing by 20 million this time might send the clearest message.
HAHA someone got his buttnerve all tingly LOL
Seriously think the lives of Americans are better now than last year?
Old 12-05-2021, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow massive inflation... whats it gone up? 1%? I just left the grocery store and I had to use THREE TWENTIES!!!
Props for your diet then

I just got groceries last night. They were around $130, which is what they always are nowadays. Last year they would have been around 90-100. That amount of food lasts me about a week, but I eat a lot more than most

I also don't buy anything that isn't nutritionally useful, so no candy, no junk food, no soda, nothing like that. Just berries (black, rasp, and blue), bananas, sliced lunchmeat (I try for organic no GMO's so that does bump up the price), Baked cut up chicken, Bread, a lot of nuts (spicy habenero almonds, assorted mixed nuts), and frozen veggies

Oh yknow what though, I usually have to do cat litter or cat food, that's partly why the increase in amount spent
Last edited by unsunghero; 12-05-2021 at 01:26 PM..
Old 12-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

biscuits sooo low iq

poor brandon voters are now embarrassin themselves tryin to downplay the flation and cheering a 2 cent reduction in price of gas like it's some kinda big win
Old 12-05-2021, 12:11 PM
Banned

Dems gonna lose hard, because their policies are terrible and extremely unpopular with both the right and also large factions of the left and independents.

Something like 85% of the entire country, including the vast majority of black americans, want voter ID, and yet Dems just keep ranting and raving about how it's racist. This is not how you win elections.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dems gonna lose hard, because their policies are terrible and extremely unpopular with both the right and also large factions of the left and independents.

Something like 85% of the entire country, including the vast majority of black americans, want voter ID, and yet Dems just keep ranting and raving about how it's racist. This is not how you win elections.
Federal voter ID cannot exist.
Old 12-05-2021, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Federal voter ID cannot exist.
I didn't say that? I said democrats, meaning, democrats *in specific states* like Texas fervently oppose any form of voter ID. Mostly bougie upper crust liberals.

Go ask a middle class black family if they think voter ID makes sense and they'll probably give you a weird look and say "of course it does". Polling data literally shows this.

Libs have such a patronizingly dim view of african americans, all while feeling self-assured that they are the good guys who understand that racism is bad!
Old 12-05-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say that? I said democrats, meaning, democrats *in specific states* like Texas fervently oppose any form of voter ID. Mostly bougie upper crust liberals.

Go ask a middle class black family if they think voter ID makes sense and they'll probably give you a weird look and say "of course it does". Polling data literally shows this.

Libs have such a patronizingly dim view of african americans, all while feeling self-assured that they are the good guys who understand that racism is bad!
Vote by mail increases turnout, Voter ID rules that method out. Bing bang boom - voter suppression!

You ain't gotta make it about race, Lib.
Closed Thread