Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just not worth their time to respond too perhaps?
Shut the fuck up. If you're going to insult someone, don't attempt to fight fire with eloquence. This is precisely the horseshit that personifies my original post.

Use your big boy words. I know you live in your mother's basement, but I promise she won't actually wash your mouth out with soap.

Jesus Christ, I used to think Uthgaard just had an inoperable stick up his ass, but considering he has to converse with you asshats on a daily basis, I'm impressed he hasn't taken the easy way out yet.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Agree with the OP here. This is not real estate or real money. The salesmanship tactics, if that's indeed what they are , are unnecessary. Sell it with a price or why bother? Some people like head games. Some don't. If I see an item I want advertised sans price, I don't bother to send a tell, not interested in games. You know how much you want before you made a conscious decision to sell whatever the fuck it is. So say the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree with the OP here. This is not real estate or real money. The salesmanship tactics, if that's indeed what they are , are unnecessary. Sell it with a price or why bother? Some people like head games. Some don't. If I see an item I want advertised sans price, I don't bother to send a tell, not interested in games. You know how much you want before you made a conscious decision to sell whatever the fuck it is. So say the price.
There's a whole sub-game being played within Everquest regarding the re-selling of items to turn a substantial profit... that's how the resellers derive fun from the game, vs. the XP grind, questing, etc. I don't have the time or patience to do what they do, but to each their own I suppose. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 04-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Banned

young realtors, lol
Closed Thread