Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 06-12-2020, 08:48 AM
Sarnak

Default EQ starts half off the screen

Weird problem that I have no idea how to stop from happening and appeared randomly this morning. Whenever I start my EQ client up it loads up half way off the screen, that is with the window bar with minimize and close buttons completely off the screen and I have to shift + right click the icon in the task bar and use the arrow keys to move it every single time.

Anyone know how I can set the position of the desktop the window opens on? this is going to get tedious otherwise keep moving the window manually each time. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doil_Boil View Post
If an event happens on the red server, but no one is there to play it, does it still occur?
Old 06-12-2020, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

Actually managed to track it down in the Eqclient.ini file for anyone who ever encounters this frustrating issue.

WindowedModeXOffset=+100
WindowedModeYOffset=+18
WindowedMode=TRUE

Set these to 0 and then adjust from there till its back to the center of your screen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doil_Boil View Post
If an event happens on the red server, but no one is there to play it, does it still occur?
Old 12-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Large Rat

Hey, you wrote this a while ago but thanks. Been trying to get into the game for a while now, had lots of problems with setup and when I entered, the first time I tried to adjust resolution it knocked my window half off the screen. I couldn't fix it till I found this. Much obliged!
Old 12-11-2021, 12:16 PM
Kobold

Thx so much i resolve my problem with that !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkyle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually managed to track it down in the Eqclient.ini file for anyone who ever encounters this frustrating issue.

WindowedModeXOffset=+100
WindowedModeYOffset=+18
WindowedMode=TRUE

Set these to 0 and then adjust from there till its back to the center of your screen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]