Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be honest, this happened over a month ago and I sent him maybe 3 tells within this time frame. Compared to his accusations of me hounding him and threatening him. I don't care its a small amount of money that I don't need. Just wanted to warn anyone considering doing business what he had done in the past. Just be careful when you trade, I was taken advantage of. The point was to prevent it from happening again not to have fail internet trolls try to boil up a good ol fashioned internet fight. This is not a court of law its just feedback on a seller.
Fail internet trolls, really?

We're just pointing out that as it stands, there isn't any reason to believe either one of you over the other. If that was a real copy&paste (and as I said before, I am NOT trying to imply it is not real) you could easily just press "Print screen" and take a screen shot which is a lot more believable than text. If you care enough to do that anyway, and it seems you care at least somewhat, seeing as how you've posted in the thread like 15 times, with the first one being less than 10 minutes after the thread came up.

No one is trying to troll anyone and I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about with the fail internet trolls bit.