Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Do you feel Blue is still classic at all?
Yes 24 13.41%
No 57 31.84%
Somewhat classic, but the rules everywhere kill my elf immersion 27 15.08%
Somewhat classic, but what else can GMs do to regulate stinky neckbeards 71 39.66%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 01:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The wild west feel of EverQuest (which is part of what made it amazing) is completely gone or absent on P99. The fact that one guild can just hold a camp indefinitely is also extremely anti-classic. When I was a kid I remember Guk as being an actual leveling zone, handfuls of players grouped up all over the place, many wandering around in search of a group. I cannot imagine anyone just allowing a literal AFK player to hold onto Frenzied Ghoul camp for hours before handing it off to some other kid who just woke up. I know for a fact that another group would have just showed up and took that shit. And this also gave players more incentive to group. On P99, Wizards feel kind of like a pointless class for a lot of content. In situations where you're camping a rare item and you're terrified of being KS'd, a Wizard is the best class you can possibly have in your group. I actually remember being a 16 year old kid and camping Gator Scale leggings for 18 hours straight, and a Dark Elf wizard just showed up and sat there. Didn't say anything. I almost had a nervous breakdown because I knew if he wanted to KS me there was nothing I could do about it. Wizards on P99 just feel like shitty mages because the few scenarios where they shine are no longer relevant.
Holy fuck. In your "I was scrawny and not completely lying about this when I joined" thread, you posted a picture from 94 of your enrollment, but then contradict it completely by saying you were 16 in 1999?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Find Jesus and stop lying.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck is wrong with you? Find Jesus and stop lying.
Old 04-02-2021, 02:17 AM
Sarnak

Everyone happy with their drafts and enjoying project karl marx99 yet ?
Old 04-02-2021, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Biden.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Biden.
a great man ! and i am german .. not like this other orange lunatic thing before ----
Old 04-02-2021, 04:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Biden.
a great man !

.. not like this other orange lunatic thing before ----
Old 04-02-2021, 07:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The English language has this concept called “the paragraph”.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I’d recommend you google it, but incase you prefer a shortcut:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There's no pronoun agreement for "it." In this sentence, "it" could refer to anything. Am I googling the sun? A reindeer? The price of tea in China? We don't know because you failed to form a pronoun agreement and incorrectly used "it" out of place.

If you're going to pretend to be smart, at least know what the fuck you're talking about. Right now you're just a fake nerd.... which is a weird thing to emulate.
Damn, smoked em
Old 04-02-2021, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sharing mobs via a draft that you also participate in 1/13th of the time = communism. people might take you more seriously if you didn't start to nail yourselves to the cross the second things don't go the way you want them to.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by void221 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a great man !

.. not like this other orange lunatic thing before ----
Biden so bad, Commie Dems had to go back to their early Soviet Election rigging strats from Vanilla USSR, to get him in office so they could get middle class worker loot
Old 04-02-2021, 11:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Kittens for sure best draft.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Closed Thread