Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2022, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Doze down to 22, hope that helps.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roll Tide
Old 01-10-2022, 08:11 AM
Orc

Yikes - neckbeards get an opportunity to spend a weekend batphone-free with their families and yet here they are, still whining about not getting pixels on a game that was completed 20 years ago.

I often think we've reached the lowest point, yet here we are with a new watermark.
Old 01-10-2022, 11:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Notably this injustice has now been outdone by 6 guilds conspiring to manipulate Gms into rearranging an entire server wide draft.

So they have a chance to kill mobs on Saturday.

Only to then… not even attempt to kill. A. Single. Mob. On Saturday.
Kittens killed aary and klandi on Saturday (and all of VP on Sunday)
TSS kill Dain on Saturday (and Ikatiar and Kreizenn on Sunday)
AEGIS killed CT+fear, and Eashen, on Saturday (and Feshlak, Telk, and Gozz, on Sunday)
Lighthouse killed Tormax (and possibly other stuff?) on Saturday (also Dagarn on Sunday)
Eclipse attempted Doze on Saturday (killed Sunday).

sounds like all the guilds took advantage of having both weekend days available to raid. your narrative needs updating.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2022, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes - neckbeards get an opportunity to spend a weekend batphone-free with their families and yet here they are, still whining about not getting pixels on a game that was completed 20 years ago.

I often think we've reached the lowest point, yet here we are with a new watermark.
Old 01-10-2022, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

Everyone who says you have to be a loser to do the best things on this server is stuck in the initial selfish mindset that everyone in p99 starts out with. Overtime, hopefully, players can learn that being fashionable, helpful, friendly, and social will get you all the best items far quicker, because in the end you will need other people to get anything here anyways.
This is the reason monks will never overcome the above and always end up mad/sad/bad.
Old 01-10-2022, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The most toxic shit I ever endured was Detoxx repeatedly trying to get people to cheat in officer chat while simultaneously crying and calling other guilds cheaters.

Never change Tony. You're still a psychopath, and the worst thing about this entire server on a constant basis.
Lol who's this again? Clearly you were never in my officer chat cause that shit never happened in my guilds.

A second, a cuck has noyhing to do with raising someone else's kid who's father has no interest in them. You guys are literally the worst people if you think taking in someone else's child when their father isn't there for them is a flame.

You guys are so much more disconnected from reality than you realize and you just project that on to me. That's fine. I work a job making more money than you, I have a beautiful family and a house and mommy and daddy don't support me.

Sorry you're losers who don't have anyone to love you. Someday you might but after reading thus threat I hope to God not.
Old 01-10-2022, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol who's this again? Clearly you were never in my officer chat cause that shit never happened in my guilds.

A second, a cuck has noyhing to do with raising someone else's kid who's father has no interest in them. You guys are literally the worst people if you think taking in someone else's child when their father isn't there for them is a flame.

You guys are so much more disconnected from reality than you realize and you just project that on to me. That's fine. I work a job making more money than you, I have a beautiful family and a house and mommy and daddy don't support me.

Sorry you're losers who don't have anyone to love you. Someday you might but after reading thus threat I hope to God not.
Looks like Detoxx got himself a tai bride from RMT’ing Vanquish droppables ?
Old 01-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The irony in this post is palpable.

You're literally the definition of a psycopath and the regularly regurgitated meme on RnF is evidence of that. You've got no clue if you earn more money than someone else, or whether people have anyone who loves them, so why make such pathetic judgements?

No one is projecting on you, you're doing it to yourself.
Closed Thread