Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2022, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

The sad thing is I think Viscere genuinely thinks he is "good" at a game where the biggest hurdle is knowing when to turn on auto-attack or cast 1 of 8 spells.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-31-2022, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

Imagine naming someone clearly knowing who he is, while he has no idea who tf you are

Lol
Old 01-31-2022, 05:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine not playing p99 and still caring enough to post in here

Sad
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...19#post3350219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere
I don't play rn but riot seems to get crushed like sasha grey on tour in nigeria

What's going on there atm ?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2022, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

Yup, my account being a sarnak I guess you do the maths, not much posting

But I triggered you enough to go through my posts though ha
Old 01-31-2022, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats actual bullshit, I was in AM at that time all the way through the merge into AG. I'm not gonna say they 'never' trained us, but not like Vanq does. Some of the shit you guys do borders on intentional. Like how can a guild be THAT good at trains during their engage, but soon as it starts to go south or it dies that train ALWAYS seems to end up being parked on the Riot raid.

People literally don't log in because they're sick of getting trained. The day Vanq can kill a mob without 1) being sore winners and bragging, 2) training the fuck out of the other guild, or 3) cheating to get the target. The day you can kill targets without checking off 1 (or sometimes all of them) is the day Riot dies as a guild.
Umm dawg if you were in AM during those days, you would know literally everyone cried that Riot constantly trained us and that fur must be cheating because he keeps beating us. On top of that, double digit amount of people from AG told me that during the entire year riot had the server for free, AG got trained weekly by riot and only offered to rez.

It’s a cop out. It was for AM, it is for Riot. The problem is you don’t have 100 people anymore showing up. That’s why you’re losing. That’s what the meta requires. That’s why AM lost.

@ramen dongtoxx has sods now, so it’s kinda like we all got sods
Old 01-31-2022, 06:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of yall have warder loot, hope that helps.
I have warder loot links favorited in my browser and I furiously whack off to them every night before going to sleep. Should I seek help now or continue on this path of pixel lust and crusty socks?
Old 01-31-2022, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have warder loot links favorited in my browser and I furiously whack off to them every night before going to sleep. Should I seek help now or continue on this path of pixel lust and crusty socks?
sorry this bothers you, consider yellow. hope that helps.
Old 01-31-2022, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine caring about a server you don't play on anymore 'cause you got outplayed from it

Yikes
copium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

cant wait to see vanquish's new rnf thread in 5-7 days
Old 01-31-2022, 08:38 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm dawg if you were in AM during those days, you would know literally everyone cried that Riot constantly trained us and that fur must be cheating because he keeps beating us. On top of that, double digit amount of people from AG told me that during the entire year riot had the server for free, AG got trained weekly by riot and only offered to rez.
Man I had this giant post made up, but I know you aren't going to read it and it won't matter so I just deleted it. I'm just gonna expose you guys and let that do the talking. Have fun man, lets hope that copium weathers the storm.
Old 01-31-2022, 08:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man I had this giant post made up, but I know you aren't going to read it and it won't matter so I just deleted it. I'm just gonna expose you guys and let that do the talking. Have fun man, lets hope that copium weathers the storm.
Expose?

U have evidence of cheating? I'll more than happy look at it neutrally.