Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

I think it was eq2 that had the option to turn off inspections? Maybe that would be a good option to have here.

On some games, people would strip their gears off so others couldn't follow what equipment they used due to them having superior advantages due to those gears especially in PVP.

Really not sure why someone would get mad about this particularly on this server/game.
Old 11-19-2016, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

I will inspect anyone at anytime. Absolutely no shame. Then I will judge them based on their gear.

If I accidentally inspect a low level player wearing rags with no decent items at all I back away in shock and disgust, cross myself and say a prayer of thanksgiving that I am not so lowly and wretched as they. I will drop a piece of food next to them on the ground. Then I take a ceremonial bath in the cleansing waters of Lake Rathe to purify myself of their stench.

Other rules when inspecting:

Any player without an epic is plebe tier. Do not sully your eyes by inspecting them.

Any player with more than three droppable pieces of gear equipped is plebe tier.

If you do not regularly pay other players 300pp to inspect you and roleplay that they are shining your boots, you are plebe tier.

If some random plebe inspects you and compliments you on your gear and you acknowledge the plebe's presence in any way except to emote yourself breaking wind in his face before walking away, you are yourself a plebe.

If for some reason a plebe asks you to inspect him and you do not immediately challenge him to a duel on account of such a grave insult, you are a plebe.

If you accidentally inspect some plebe by mistake and unwittingly view his terrible gear you must immediately strip yourself of all buffs, remove each piece of gear you're wearing individually, enter walk mode and slowly walk over to the nearest level 60 non-plebe Cleric, request a duel, and willingly allow him to nuke you shamefully to death before resurrecting you then giving you full buffs. This is your penance. You will then be cleansed of the plebe-gear curse and can re-equip your armor and resume normal play.

If you inspect a player with full BIS slot gear and you do not accuse them of hacking and send them nasty tells until they ignore you, you are a plebe.
Old 11-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WRONG, they're inspecting your 'equipment'!
Toons have no "equipment." They're not anatomically correct.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2016, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toons have no "equipment." They're not anatomically correct.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree!
Check out that bulge on that troll hunk vs the naturally smooth curve of that sexy troll babe.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a well known fact that troll male have the largest 'member' of all the playable races.

Side fact: Most Ogres are eunuch.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-20-2016 at 11:31 AM..
Old 11-20-2016, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

I long ago turned off the so-and-so is looking at you msg and the ability to inspect other players. If somebody wants to inspect my gear I don't want to hear about it from the stupid UI (if a player asks I always tell 'em to feel free.) If i see something neat looking I ask the player to link it (and don't sweat it if s/he ignores me.) This may be the silliest non-issue in the game for anyone not a hardcore roleplayer or a pvper.
Old 11-20-2016, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If for some reason a plebe asks you to inspect him and you do not immediately challenge him to a duel on account of such a grave insult, you are a plebe.
Fantastic guide overall. I'm gonna start dueling anyone that doesn't ask before inspecting me.
Old 11-20-2016, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

I'm strangely reminded of that band called Goblin Cock.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree!
Check out that bulge on that troll hunk vs the naturally smooth curve of that sexy troll babe.
It's a well known fact that troll male have the largest 'member' of all the playable races.

Side fact: Most Ogres are eunuch.
I see a larger bulge on the female troll, tbh.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see a larger bulge on the female troll, tbh.
I'm building a psychological profile on you, this was an interesting answer.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm building a psychological profile on you, this was an interesting answer.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread