Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennardscott86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will kill them if I can, maybe it will stop people from taking sky on our Thursday night.
The sky rotation does not seem to be very repected at the moment. Noble is ffa the rest is supposed to be rotated. Ive heard several guilds complaining about their slot not being respected. Some people need to be called out
Old 05-15-2017, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sky rotation does not seem to be very repected at the moment. Noble is ffa the rest is supposed to be rotated. Ive heard several guilds complaining about their slot not being respected. Some people need to be called out
You mean like Azure Guard and Rustle going up on other peoples' nights and clearing Island 1 so that they can get to 1.5 for nobles?

Nobody should be expected to respect OoAs if that means people like AG and Rustle are going to stomp all over smaller guilds to get the nobles because the smaller guilds were courteous enough to leave the OoAs up.

You're a Velious-class raiding guild. Buy your keys.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackattack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should talk to your AG member who is leading the Saturday raids then if that's your guilds point of view.
AG does not raid sky on Saturdays unless we go up for one mob and that would be Noble. If some members of our Guild are teleporting up there and killing oos they are doing it under the table. We are not in a raiding alliance with the Hydra people who go up on Saturday nights
Old 05-15-2017, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are not in a raiding alliance with the Hydra people who go up on Saturday nights
As demonstrated by AG disrupting their sky night one day last month.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:11 AM
Fire Giant

I think it's pretty poor form to kill 1 for Noble/Gwan.

Buy keys. Don't bugger up others' sky days.

Just my .02.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 05-15-2017, 10:22 AM
Sarnak

AG came up during our raid to kill noble once as we were trying to lap back to 1. would recommend killing OOAs if you are capable.

if you cant have them pixels, nobody should.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean like Azure Guard and Rustle going up on other peoples' nights and clearing Island 1 so that they can get to 1.5 for nobles?

Nobody should be expected to respect OoAs if that means people like AG and Rustle are going to stomp all over smaller guilds to get the nobles because the smaller guilds were courteous enough to leave the OoAs up.

You're a Velious-class raiding guild. Buy your keys.
We do and we corpse them[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Without proof I'm just gonna assume you're rustled. Lots of people do monk epics and clear isle 1 doesn't mean it's Ag or Rustle. I can't think of a time we cleared 1 for 1.5 keys. It's always the same 10 people with camped out toons or corpsed keys.

On another note the corpse poofing bug time recently was when the sever had some sort of soft reset. So it wasn't anyone in particular this time although I heard of the hydra killing all the ooa's recently.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AG came up during our raid to kill noble once as we were trying to lap back to 1. would recommend killing OOAs if you are capable.

if you cant have them pixels, nobody should.
Noble is ffa and that is widely known. We have also had ours sniped while in sky. We supported "your day/your noble" arrangement whie it lasted. If blowing up the non-aggression pact on Ooa is your way of dealing with the problem you can deal with the consequences. I personally will not have any part of killing them under the current agreement

Edit: merkk you should know better than to argue with alarti/samolht. Put them on ignore like other civilized prople; im convinced they are bots
Last edited by Expediency; 05-15-2017 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: .
Old 05-15-2017, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Without proof I'm just gonna assume you're rustled.
Hey, great come back! That was totally unexpected! Way to demonstrate unscrupulous behavior and then try to turn the shame onto the victims! Bravo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't think of a time we cleared 1 for 1.5 keys.
I can: 5/6/2017
Closed Thread