Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To throw it back in my face and misrepresent it as an example for 'repeatedly ninja isle 1 and don't compensate' is codswallop, and I hope people can see that for what it is.
I feel like you might be misquoting me... I've never once mentioned more than one occurrence by AG. I'm pretty sure I've never brought up compensation on this topic since it's irrelevant. AG still inconvenienced a lot of people that night in the name of greedily poop-socking. Can we just agree on that?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-19-2017, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Despicable. Detoxx is as dirty as the grease trap at the New Jersey Little Caesars he used to work at.
Why these dirty scumbag guilds get tons of suspensions but never full bans is sad and beyond me.
Old 06-19-2017, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AG still inconvenienced a lot of people that night in the name of greedily poop-socking. Can we just agree on that?
They were certainly inconvenienced if they wanted to kill those two specific fairies, we gotta agree on at least that one! I enjoy crawl events so I do feel sympathetic to people who were looking at killing all half dozen fairies. It's actually why I spoke up as soon as I realised what was happening on isle 1 as I landed (along with Rustle having recently done it to us at that time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like you might be misquoting me... I've never once mentioned more than one occurrence by AG.
My mistake I thought the quote below was implying it was a regular occurrence:
Quote:
do you clear fairies and wait to get caught by the guild assigned for that day as they start to port up?
Clearly I missed some context or something there.

Did we ever work out who the mystery isle 1 clearers were in more recent times?
Old 06-19-2017, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did we ever work out who the mystery isle 1 clearers were in more recent times?
Rustle. It's probably why Merkk is so anxious to get this swept under the rug.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 06-19-2017 at 05:18 PM..
Old 06-19-2017, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

He could always go for the "It is not (GUILD), it is simply a few players that happen to wear the (GUILD) tag" excuse. I hear that is a popular one! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread