Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2021, 10:06 PM
Banned

Exclamation HOWTO: Rebel Against Discord Chat.

Just write regular forums forumsized posts there.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 12-06-2021, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

what is beam spell? I've heard the name but [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you like cast it then turret pivot to DESTROY?
Old 12-06-2021, 11:23 PM
Banned

Old 12-07-2021, 12:37 PM
Banned

So like a beam spell is like a cone spell that hits like 24 or 32 mobs infront of it or something big (instantly)

every once in awhile it blinds u (like a real nuke)

the range is kinda short, like 100? 75? its really fun tho with bonds of force and mixing in like some other spells to sorta soften up the pack

more of a trick cuz you die about 2/3 of the time doing it, still fun to wipe out a bunch of mobs, it was nerfed hard (used to be infinite mobs), then unerfed, then sorta moderated

at super duper high lvls u cant snare stuff so u have to use the'se aas that shadowstep u forward instantly to beam kite sow speed mobs )

kinda fun

kinda overrated

would be great if the game was designed around that as a skill game
Old 12-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Banned

no one cares about your opinion, retard

also no one read that

lol!
Old 12-07-2021, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tunabros and starkind should make out and have sex already
Old 12-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Tunabros and Starkind are really cute together. I'm glad I get to see their relationship blossom in nearly every thread.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-07-2021, 04:26 PM
Banned

nah

starkind is a big dumb retard

I, on the other hand, is the coolest person to ever grace elf sim forums
Old 12-07-2021, 05:38 PM
Banned

Wizards on live when I was playing were top dps. Not sure how long it took to finally fix them. I never played one and I mostly just dual-boxed and didn’t group so I never got to see these beam spells in action. I know mana was basically irrelevant for them, they had ways to get chunks of mana instantly

What I remember is Rangers on live could do this “Headshot” randomly with their bow. It would do like 800,000 damage, which would one-shot kill just about anything at the time. It was meant to one-hit kill, but would only work on mobs 15-20ish levels below the ranger. But it meant rangers were actually one of the best at farming mobs. Rogues had an assassination move that did a similar thing, and I think they gave berserkers like a decapitation move that did as well. But neither of them used it to farm like rangers did

If I recall a decked out berserker was neck and neck with wiz or even better for single target dps though
Last edited by unsunghero; 12-07-2021 at 05:42 PM..
Old 12-07-2021, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wizards on live when I was playing were top dps. Not sure how long it took to finally fix them. I never played one and I mostly just dual-boxed and didn’t group so I never got to see these beam spells in action. I know mana was basically irrelevant for them, they had ways to get chunks of mana instantly

What I remember is Rangers on live could do this “Headshot” randomly with their bow. It would do like 800,000 damage, which would one-shot kill just about anything at the time. It was meant to one-hit kill, but would only work on mobs 15-20ish levels below the ranger. But it meant rangers were actually one of the best at farming mobs. Rogues had an assassination move that did a similar thing, and I think they gave berserkers like a decapitation move that did as well. But neither of them used it to farm like rangers did

If I recall a decked out berserker was neck and neck with wiz or even better for single target dps though
Wizard will be godmode on TAKP in a month when PoP comes out with Shock of Magic and AAs.

Headshot exists but is not very good I don't know why.
Closed Thread