Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2021, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't argue with a fool. It makes you foolish. Block list is your friend.
I consider it a public service for others, I don't expect to change many minds.

And I'm bored.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What in god's holy name are you talking about?

I don't need to "prove" that it "doesn't suppress votes". It doesn't "suppress votes" just like requiring ID to see a rated R movie doesn't "suppress" people from going to the movies. If you wanna go, just get a god damn ID. Not hard, not racist.

It takes five seconds of critical thought to realize this issue shouldn't even be a debate.
What happens to the votes of folks who would have otherwise (legally) voted but don't because of the ID requirement? What's the word for what happened there? It's on the tip of my tongue...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2021, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

can someone explain to me how in a service economy communism can work?

Also for OP there is this anomaly to consider I wonder:

Quote:
Research that focused on death rates in counties that Trump won by more than 60% finds death rates much higher. Rate increase with higher margins of win. Could this be the result of belief in personal bodily autonomy; misinformation or some other variable, such as age and or something else?
US Politics
Will they lose more supporters than they gain over the Bidden admin?
Old 12-05-2021, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happens to the votes of folks who would have otherwise (legally) voted but don't because of the ID requirement? What's the word for what happened there? It's on the tip of my tongue...
Are you still whining about mail in ballots? Like I said, photocopy your ID and include it with your ballot so poll workers can validate the information on the ID. You can still mail-in your ballot, you just have to do one extra step.

A 60 dollar printer can scan and make photocopies these days man, you don't even have to go to kinkos.

Oh and BTW I *do* support things like more polling stations in high population dense areas to relieve the long lines and stress of in-person voting. That's obviously a good idea.
Last edited by Ooloo; 12-05-2021 at 04:46 PM..
Old 12-05-2021, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Oh great so poor homeless people with schitzophrania cant vote??

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2021, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can still mail-in your ballot, you just have to do one extra step.
What if you don't vote because of the requirement? What happened to your would-be vote?
Old 12-05-2021, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if you don't vote because of the requirement? What happened to your would-be vote?
Traditionally those default to the democrat candidates.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Traditionally those default to the democrat candidates.
Don't bail him out with jokes, I have him cornered.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
What type of legal US citizen would choose not to vote because of the ID requirement?

Like, what group of people are you talking about? I'm genuinely confused. Nutjobs who are too paranoid to ever give the government their ID (but still want to vote of course)?

Or... people who can't legally obtain one because they are in the country illegally and\or aren't actually a real person?
Old 12-05-2021, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What type of legal US citizen would choose not to vote because of the ID requirement?

Like, what group of people are you talking about? I'm genuinely confused. Nutjobs who are too paranoid to ever give the government their ID (but still want to vote of course)?

Or... people who can't legally obtain one because they are in the country illegally and\or aren't actually a real person?
Okay what if you fill out and mail your ballot but without the extra paperwork? What happens to your vote?
Closed Thread