Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Kobold

I wonder if you could try spectral keepers in TT. Wiki says they are 38-40, could lull and kill individually. Wizards though, so you'd have to be pretty quick on the stuns but it might work. Possibly too much effort/mana for the reward though.

Upside would be that it's close to CoM and Seb so if you solo with LFG up at least you're not wasting time sitting at a zoneline.
Last edited by whippetofspades; 04-05-2017 at 11:59 PM.. Reason: edit
Old 04-06-2017, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippetofspades [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if you could try spectral keepers in TT. Wiki says they are 38-40, could lull and kill individually. Wizards though, so you'd have to be pretty quick on the stuns but it might work. Possibly too much effort/mana for the reward though.

Upside would be that it's close to CoM and Seb so if you solo with LFG up at least you're not wasting time sitting at a zoneline.
I think they're near enough to one of those temple areas (that you hand in for the Seb key)... you can line of sight pull the casters so they don't stall and cast spells every few seconds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2017, 03:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippetofspades [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They dispel..... there nto funt o palyw ith (
Old 04-06-2017, 03:40 AM
Planar Protector

There was a time when you could solo most hours in City of Mist on blue server (2013). Me and Tecmos both were soloing around the arena etc.

No chance of that now, though maybe on red <3
Old 04-14-2017, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Feerott specs if you're looking for an active camp. If that's camped head to lguk which I preferred anyway. I'd sit in the hand safe hall to med and then come out to kill lord hallway mobs all day. Pretty great exp, no pressure was hardly ever camped. Mobs would fall so quick, easy to stun the casters too.
Closed Thread