Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

try Droga. lots of casters, keep those stuns loaded. dont be cheap, fake up and keep those symbols/runes up. you will get lots of cash in droga to replace the costs. sell the armor for like 30pp each.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 04-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Sarnak

Frog king (live) in lguk. Crowns and tiaras go for about 2k a pop and great xp even up to 53/54 also rarely camped. Helps to know the trick to get behind the zone out there (safe spot) to bind if things go wrong. At 54-60 efreeti prob best but you could mix in some seb.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Banned

44+? Lguk all the way holy crap youll be done with that zone in about 4 hours and off to posting about 52+ spots (the answer is HS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hole is actually a great idea, could land loam for the enc and withered for the cleric
saw this, everytime I go to the hole around lvl 44 I regret it cus it took so long to get tehre and then i realizez 40 would have been WAY more proffitable of a time to arrive, and I just move back other zones.

Its just the closer you get to 50 the more risk than its worth in the hole IMO but if youre 40 its just free exp and loam drops.

But I cant reccomend lguk enough, the hp pools are fantastic for that zone, zem and the cleric can do mad dps while you just CC and you guys can be fine.

Once I pulled a train on accident and just PBAOE'd it and let the cleric just dps them 1 by 1 and we actually survived, it was amazing.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 04-09-2017 at 03:54 PM..
Old 04-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks for all the advice, we tried to the TT spot, very nice XP, we died a few times with some bad luck, but really cool spot. Thx all!
Old 04-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You both have stuns, if you see the cancel magic glow....dispense a stun immediately [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GL landing stuns on a 50 at 46!

I second dungeons. Hole, lguk, howling stones ent/basent/north, solb, perma pits... that'd be my order of preference I think. I'd guess hs north done well and lguk to be the best xp, and hole and lguk to be the best loot.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 04-09-2017 at 08:55 PM..
Old 04-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

saw this, everytime I go to the hole around lvl 44 I regret it cus it took so long to get tehre and then i realizez 40 would have been WAY more proffitable of a time to arrive, and I just move back other zones.

Its just the closer you get to 50 the more risk than its worth in the hole IMO but if youre 40 its just free exp and loam drops.
At level 40 you don't even have your upgrade to Tash yet. Your best possible scenario for a reliable pet is going to be the only blue con mob in the zone to you, an elemental warrior that can spawn as level 39, and there is no guarantee that he will even spawn since his level range is 39-44. Anything else will be even or several levels above you. You won't be able to sustain a reasonable duration charm.

When I began duo clearing the zone-in with a cleric we were level 44. My duo partner at the time was twinked severely with Epic and everything droppable you can imagine a strong twink would have. On a "good" round without too many issues on calm resists or charm breaks, we could clear the front mobs, the roamer and 2 static spawns past the first hallway and have a few minutes to med and recover before repops.

And I'm not saying it isn't possible or that you can't do it, it's just that at level 40 you are wasting your time trying to charm kill yellow/red cons.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GL landing stuns on a 50 at 46!
All the elementals at the entrance are like 40-46 with the named being 49.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

How Stormwulfe saved Sezaru:Listen here: https://clyp.it/miq3u22i
Old 04-09-2017, 11:51 PM
Sarnak

When you get to 51+ kedge mermaids are awesome xp. Great cash too. Charm Shellara Ebbhunter and use as a monster pet. I'd recommend you both have EB earrings but enc can also use water illusion on self.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorlon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At level 40 you don't even have your upgrade to Tash yet. Your best possible scenario for a reliable pet is going to be the only blue con mob in the zone to you, an elemental warrior that can spawn as level 39, and there is no guarantee that he will even spawn since his level range is 39-44. Anything else will be even or several levels above you. You won't be able to sustain a reasonable duration charm.

When I began duo clearing the zone-in with a cleric we were level 44. My duo partner at the time was twinked severely with Epic and everything droppable you can imagine a strong twink would have. On a "good" round without too many issues on calm resists or charm breaks, we could clear the front mobs, the roamer and 2 static spawns past the first hallway and have a few minutes to med and recover before repops.

And I'm not saying it isn't possible or that you can't do it, it's just that at level 40 you are wasting your time trying to charm kill yellow/red cons.
disagree you can kill the exe sage at 42 and xp there solo, I did. add a cleric and it is a cake walk at that level, so yea no its fantastic xp.
Closed Thread