Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2018, 01:35 AM
Banned

Default I dont even know if this is a rant or a flame

But not like anyone uses this board for what its for but holy shit im so bored. Today I cycled through 11 alts and a few of them I got a group invite within 30 seconds but kept logging out. at the end of it all I just stayed on my druid and kept buffing people in crushbone and playing stupid shit on my phone. wasnt even a fun phone game its one of those semi-3d RPGs where you can buy bikinis and shit for your avatar as you wade through hundreds of enemies for exp points and you upgrade shit by breaking down shit to rebuild shit

and Attack on Titan season 3 is shit. Its like The Walking Dead in its later seasons where it became more about human vs human and less zombie vs human.

The worst part about all of this is that I used to have a fallback MMO to cool off on but cant even do that since EQLive sucks, City of Heroes is still dead, still banned from ff14, BDO is shit, TERA is shit, ToR became shit, want to get back into SWGEmu but im afraid its ganna get another server wipe and WoW stopped being fun after MoP and jesus tap dancing christ I hate all emulated WoW servers. would be nice if more people did dungeons but outside of lower level dungeons its a bitch to get a group for maraudon or SM
Old 08-24-2018, 02:09 AM
Fire Giant

hi
Old 08-24-2018, 07:06 AM
Sarnak

Definite RANT!
Old 08-24-2018, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But not like anyone uses this board for what its for but holy shit im so bored. Today I cycled through 11 alts and a few of them I got a group invite within 30 seconds but kept logging out. at the end of it all I just stayed on my druid and kept buffing people in crushbone and playing stupid shit on my phone. wasnt even a fun phone game its one of those semi-3d RPGs where you can buy bikinis and shit for your avatar as you wade through hundreds of enemies for exp points and you upgrade shit by breaking down shit to rebuild shit

and Attack on Titan season 3 is shit. Its like The Walking Dead in its later seasons where it became more about human vs human and less zombie vs human.

The worst part about all of this is that I used to have a fallback MMO to cool off on but cant even do that since EQLive sucks, City of Heroes is still dead, still banned from ff14, BDO is shit, TERA is shit, ToR became shit, want to get back into SWGEmu but im afraid its ganna get another server wipe and WoW stopped being fun after MoP and jesus tap dancing christ I hate all emulated WoW servers. would be nice if more people did dungeons but outside of lower level dungeons its a bitch to get a group for maraudon or SM
Go outside
Old 08-24-2018, 08:20 AM
Banned

I know this feeling and it sucks.

It's like trying to squeeze juice out of a rock.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

when comoc is the one telling you to go outside it's probably time to consider the last option

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:50 AM
Banned

Your problems matter.

Get some exercise.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get some exercise.
yeeaaa

come join us in the gainz thread

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:17 AM
Fire Giant

D&d on line or baldursgate , x com
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 08-24-2018, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You are correct- Season 3 of Attack on Titan is awful, can't finish it, won't finish it!
Closed Thread