Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 01:16 PM
Aviak

Nobles in High keep are very good exp til about 54. only a two pull so you could easily take them both at the same time to get them split at the beginning. Very fast respawns. If you want to you can captain boshinko and the bards if the 2 spawn is a bit too slow. As a druid I would have just enough time to kill one, med about how much mana it took to kill the first one back, then the other would spawn. Check into it, very good exp.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageBeast15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobles in High keep are very good exp til about 54. only a two pull so you could easily take them both at the same time to get them split at the beginning. Very fast respawns. If you want to you can captain boshinko and the bards if the 2 spawn is a bit too slow. As a druid I would have just enough time to kill one, med about how much mana it took to kill the first one back, then the other would spawn. Check into it, very good exp.
Cool, I'll look into it. Thanks.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 05-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

I will second the perma pits. I did almost all of 59 for my shaman there.

Bring a DA idol, know the area well, lev/sow up, run past IGs jump in pit and sit and camp ASAP. IIRC they run around and circle for awhile. You should have time to successfully camp out and log back in safely.

All pits may not be 100% safe so you would probably want to have mana to root / camp or root/rot.

I only did this twice.

Asher
Old 05-30-2012, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to be clear, this question is about shaman root-dotting, not druid, so I don't have any kind of harmony/lull spells. Will check out permafrost, though, thanks.
lol, my bad...either way, many of the pulls in KC are two mobs at a time, so you can do many of them easily.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

I did the hunter/forager cycle a lot on my druid around that level. Though I had tracking and a pet dinosaur to help. Still TT is a step up in level from EJ. Plenty of dark blue cons and you might get lucky and stumble on a named.

I found casters extremely easy to root rot. I leveled up a ton on hags and chief goonda or owoomp. Just root them at max range and dot them up and step back. Or with hags I just root them dot them and sit around the corner.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

I have two suggestions. First, I agree with the CoM recommendation. Temple would be perfect (outside the temple). You can also do the first three mobs inside of Arena (from the left side). In these places, you can will be able to get single pulls. You will have mainly blues until around 54, but CoM has a good modifier and even the light blues give not-horrible experience.

My other recommendation is Bloodgill Goblins in Lake of Ill Omen. On the negative side, this is underwater fighting and you fairly frequently will get a two-pull, though there are spots where you can garuantee a solo pull. On the positive side, they are easy and it is truly excellent experience. You will have mainly blues until 52. However, there are folks who recommend Bloogills to 54 because even the light blues give good experience and it is fairly easy once you have mastered the ins and outs of finding where they are (seek ye the bases of the pillars in the middle of the lake) and fighting underwater.
Last edited by mwatt; 06-05-2012 at 03:10 PM..
Closed Thread