Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 02:06 PM
Banned

Fucking lacerated my right hand on Sunday when I was cleaning a French press carafe and the glass shattered. I got five stitches. I still went to kendo practice bc Musashi points out that the way you train is the way you will fight. If I can't train with a cut open hand I'll probably end up dead like a bitch, in a cheap pine coffin, surrounded by people who say man filbus was a bitch. Thanks Musashi!

I have to wait at least another week to get back to lifting. Tho cause gripping with my right hand might tear open stitches.

Love yawl
Old 08-15-2018, 02:24 PM
Banned

Keep on keepin on Skarlorn
Old 08-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Banned

Oh Floooorida.....
Old 08-15-2018, 03:34 PM
Banned

Cool
Old 08-15-2018, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fucking lacerated my right hand on Sunday when I was cleaning a French press carafe and the glass shattered. I got five stitches. I still went to kendo practice bc Musashi points out that the way you train is the way you will fight. If I can't train with a cut open hand I'll probably end up dead like a bitch, in a cheap pine coffin, surrounded by people who say man filbus was a bitch. Thanks Musashi!

I have to wait at least another week to get back to lifting. Tho cause gripping with my right hand might tear open stitches.

Love yawl
Damn. I did this once cleaning a glass. As I was going in with the sponge the glass shattered and a shard went right into where my thumb begins. I still have some paresthesia and this happened over 10 years ago.

I hope recovery is quick pal.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn. I did this once cleaning a glass. As I was going in with the sponge the glass shattered and a shard went right into where my thumb begins. I still have some paresthesia and this happened over 10 years ago.

That;s exactly what happened, except it was my right hand pinky. Luckily it did not go deep enough to do any nerve damage.

from now on i am going to use a long scrubber to clean glasses.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:20 PM
Banned

I did a bunch of squats today. Was pretty easy. My legs are getting strong.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I cringe to tell this story, but you know how when they are building a house, before they put the walls/sheet rock on it. there is nails sticking out everywhere from banging the siding panels onto the house from the outside.

As a youngster I ran full sprint at the wall palms out to push off the wall like a little kid would do. ended up eating a 9 inch nail to the thumb muscle directly. Went in pretty deep fucking sucked. A bad glass cut is certainly bad, but doesnt make me physically sick to recall it. The nail, full sprint into wall thing just still makes me queeze out to this day.

might have got a tetanus shot which later caused my dopamine transport disorder. The risks of living in a 1st world country boys!

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-15-2018, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you'll be prepared if anyone suddenly challenges you to a wooden stick duel. You should seriously stop doing things that'll impede recovery.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:53 PM
Sarnak

mrw i peep the gains thread.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread