Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-05-2023, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Only took over a decade for the farmers to take this poor guys camp, throw him a bone
Old 10-05-2023, 12:02 PM
Banned

5k pp ain’t bad. I am one of the worst pp farmers for the level I’m at, and even I could make that in a few weeks of playing

It’s nice to have the option. I wish more stuff was MQ’able, but most I couldn’t afford anywho
Old 10-05-2023, 02:09 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Asking to be able to do a quest isn't complaining. Imagine if you couldn't do your epic quest because people were farming it for MQ and you had to pay whatever they wanted. It exploitation plain and simple. Also, jboots MQ has always been 5k as long as I can remember so don't give me that free market will drive the price down crap.
Old 10-05-2023, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOlEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asking to be able to do a quest isn't complaining. Imagine if you couldn't do your epic quest because people were farming it for MQ and you had to pay whatever they wanted. It exploitation plain and simple. Also, jboots MQ has always been 5k as long as I can remember so don't give me that free market will drive the price down crap.
That comparison is ridiculous the OOT AC camp is frequently just outright open, or maybe 2-3 people deep. Just go camp it ffs. You dorks are catastrophizing the situation as usual, it's fine.
Old 10-05-2023, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOlEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if you couldn't do your epic quest because people were farming it for MQ and you had to pay whatever they wanted.
Haha
Old 10-05-2023, 02:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That comparison is ridiculous the OOT AC camp is frequently just outright open, or maybe 2-3 people deep. Just go camp it ffs. You dorks are catastrophizing the situation as usual, it's fine.
Maybe on blue it is. On green it is a 24+ hour wait that no normal person can do.
Old 10-05-2023, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Maybe on blue it is. On green it is a 24+ hour wait that no normal person can do.
Lol no it's not. I play on green. I have passed by it omw to seafuries twice within the last month and it was totally uncamped. I've camped it myself for two alts and I had to wait for 2-3 other people both times, took about 7 hours between two attempts. Totally normal part of the game.

People camping the ring to sell MQ's would just be people camping it themselves because MQ's aren't available. You'd still have to wait in line for essentially the same timeframe. It's a nonsense complaint.
Old 10-05-2023, 07:01 PM
Banned

Ac roams around red for days uncontested.
Old 10-05-2023, 08:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yeah no, maybe at peak times but if you log on a bit early it's often open or 1 person.
Sometimes the ac does everyone a favour and spawns multiple times an hour
Old 10-06-2023, 08:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
U mean like earth staff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]