Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2021, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted for same politicians you did stimpy
You voted for Hillary in 2016?
Old 06-09-2021, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
backwards shorts bois unite!
Jump Jump!

Old 06-09-2021, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You voted for Hillary in 2016?
haha no jill stein lmao but fuck me for sure now.

but your "prophets" told me she would win in a landslide anyway.
Old 06-09-2021, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Religion was goverment before goverment was invented.. there is no difference between it and politics.

Especially the way you and modern athiests feel about it.

The only time I've been told to check my self, or to feel guilt for the sins of other people I'm not related to is at church.

Atheist's left the church, and now they tell everyone in the church of the USA to follow their culture and if not they need to check themselves.

I wish you would see how much you are what you hate.

Oh and climate science is end times prophecy.
Debatable buddy, prior to the expansionism of Christianity and Islam, pagan religions were pretty tolerant of one another. Zeus Ammon, etc (assimilation of Greek and Egyptian gods, etc)

Those people didn’t really need to impose religious values because their understanding was different than monotheism. That said, 99% of people back then were misogynistic, slave owning, deeply traditional etc by our standards so the values of modern “religious conservatism” were ingrained everywhere so they probably didn’t have much to fight over other than the avatar of a particular God and their origins

Either way, while I do agree that religion has the power to be positive, it should not be mixed with politics. You can’t use the Bible or the Quran to make sane laws. Imagine trying to enact Revelation by using the government. That would be a frightening policy agenda

Also, look at the state of affairs in the Middle East. Pakistanis drink piss water and behead teachers, but the government actively pursues Christians and Hindus for breaking blasphemy edicts, which is to say they don’t practice Islam and it offends people. That’s really solving Pakistan’s problems!!!

The Greeks solved this 2500 years ago: everything in moderation. That’s how dad did it. That’s how America does it
Old 06-09-2021, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Im not advocating mixing religion with politics, im just saying that religion exists for 1 reason, to govern people.

edit: In fact I think im making the same case that by turning politics into a religion, or mixing them, is bad.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-09-2021 at 06:56 PM..
Old 06-09-2021, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Wrong
Old 06-09-2021, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I get a mic drop?
Name one. Just one atheist telling the usa how to live. Remember, you're saying this person is telling 330 million people how to live. So.. Who is this mystery person with the largest bull horn in the galaxy??

Remember seeing all those atheists moms trying to get rap taken off the shelves?
Remember all those atheists trying to force companies to say christian garbage to their customers?? The war on christmasss gassppp!!

Remember when all those atheists got together and banned alcohol which caused the largest crime wave in american history up until that point?

Yeah its the atheists that are really trying to FORCE everyone to live how they want. Definitely not the christians who promise you'll burn in a lake of fire if you dont listen to and obey them.

Last time i checked, theres maybe two atheist representatives in the entire congress. Up until them two, literally every single one of them has been christian. So you're saying the people who have been controlling the whole show for the past 300 or so years, are the ones not telling everyone else how to live??? Like, christians literally approve the laws of this country. What the fuck are you talking about?

You cant run for office in texas unless you "believe in a higher power" or some shit. That was/is the law. So whos telling who, here?
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 06-09-2021 at 06:59 PM..
Old 06-09-2021, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Watching LCK means you will burn in hell bro.

Voting for Jill stein means you are a nazi trump supporter bro better get in line.

Better take a pay cut right now bro your privlage is showing bro.

Like clean neighborhoods? must be literally hitler.

Belive in god? WHAT A FUCKING FOOL IDIOT STUID FOOL HAHAHA LOSER WORSHIP MY GODLESS GOD!!

Edit: people need to stop acting like people are not the 1 and only problem with people and that all people are not the exact same as the other people.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-09-2021 at 07:00 PM..
Old 06-09-2021, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Youtube atheism was once pretty popular. I think some of these issues are not right or left but originated, at least in this form, from social media (internet).

What you are witnessing is similar to the push back online towards the people who think video games are 'art'.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-09-2021 at 07:01 PM..
Old 06-09-2021, 07:06 PM
Banned

It was. I think matt dilahunty still has the same job arguing with people on the phone about jesus. What a cushy job!
Closed Thread