Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

I feel like at this point in the convo Ghost in the Shell needs an honorable mention; if you could broadcast your thoughts everywhere digitally, why not gradually phase out the majority of your organic being to make it easier?
Old 09-23-2016, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

So went back over some of this to find dates etc. only about an hour of searching so not very in depth in the time-line of various experiments (some of it behind pay walls). 4-5 years ago we were all experimenting with it, but just that the Chinese were leading the way in distance. But the original experiment seems to be a joint venture between the Universities of Chicago and Wisconsin in the US and University College London back in 2003. lank: http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/...es-macroscopic
Old 09-23-2016, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would do some acid or mushrooms with you
lol, I actually thought about this recently. Was wondering where you find mushrooms and if the are illegal or not. I decided I would probably die though, so left it as a curiosity in my mind ^^
Old 09-23-2016, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

You find the mushrooms sprouting directly out of cow poo. The ones we ate as kids looked (and tasted) kind of like the ones you'd buy in the grocery store. They had a ring in the stem.

Probably shouldn't do it though, but as teenagers who often didn't have money for pot and designer drugs, they provided many a night of entertainment.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

cow poo? hmmm, yeah, didn't think it was a good idea. lol

Do other mushrooms grow on cow poo too, or just those?
Old 09-23-2016, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not a mushroomologist but the ones coming directly out of the poo in the 2 different fields we frequented always looked the same. There would be others near the poo that looked similar but different but that which sprouted directly out (they grow REALLY fast after it rains) always looked the same.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they provided many a night of entertainment.
meh, I didn't like them from my only attempt when I was 18. It was around Christmas, all the lights, all glowy with trails, was with five friends. Felt kinda sickly and paranoid coming off them, and effected short term memory. imo they don't hold a candle to a good beer.

Yup, illegal. But you gotta check possession laws in your state, it can vary. Small amount generally is a fine and maybe some community service. May also depend on your current rap sheet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2016, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

I'm squeaky clean.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meh, I didn't like them from my only attempt when I was 18. It was around Christmas, all the lights, all glowy with trails, was with five friends. Felt kinda sickly and paranoid coming off them, and effected short term memory. imo they don't hold a candle to a good beer.

Yup, illegal. But you gotta check possession laws in your state, it can vary. Small amount generally is a fine and maybe some community service. May also depend on your current rap sheet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We didn't possess them, we just walked into the field when it rained and ate them. Was a seasonal thing, but on the coast of FL it basically rains every afternoon.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We didn't possess them, we just walked into the field when it rained and ate them. Was a seasonal thing, but on the coast of FL it basically rains every afternoon.
who'd have guessed this poster was into cow jenkem?

me. i would have guessed. i am very smart.
Closed Thread