Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2019, 07:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now that you use Matt Gaetz as a catalyst to prove there should be no controversy for Katie Hill, do you agree with all his posts or are you just cherry picking disingenuously?
Old 10-24-2019, 07:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only 23% of hispanics voted R in the last election, not much to get excited about there bud

and blacks clock in at an even more laughable 9%

this is why civnats are a joke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, no kidding if I offer free citizenship for your family, would you vote for me? If I offered reparations, would you vote for me? What if all 20 candidates are now offering it?

I'm stating the landscape is different than 2016, you are still citing 2016.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
forced healthcare.
that's why Buttigieg is the right choice on healthcare - choice. Burgers really hate being told what to do and even though I trust Warren(90s Republican) to ratfuck her way out of her m4a promises, he just plays it straight(hehe)

e: like, we would have had a public option 10 years ago if not for Joe Lieberman. it's the right policy and they all know it. jew memeing goes here
Last edited by Wonkie; 10-24-2019 at 07:49 PM..
Old 10-24-2019, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So now that you use Matt Gaetz as a catalyst to prove there should be no controversy for Katie Hill, do you agree with all his posts or are you just cherry picking disingenuously?
I don't really care about Katie Hill, the dissonance between Gaetz and his frothing base is just amusing.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, no kidding if I offer free citizenship for your family, would you vote for me? If I offered reparations, would you vote for me? What if all 20 candidates are now offering it?

I'm stating the landscape is different than 2016, you are still citing 2016.
different how? every single 2020 democrat candidate stated during the debates that they would decriminalize illegal immigration, they were asked specifically and all raised their hands

so how is this different? you want republicans to have identical platforms to the democrats in order to compete? then how are they still republicans?
Old 10-24-2019, 07:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's why Buttigieg is the right choice on healthcare - choice. Burgers really hate being told what to do and even though I trust Warren(ex-Republican) to ratfuck her way out of her promises, he just plays it straight(hehe)
He is more modest but any idiot advocating to abolish the electoral college doesn't realize demographics. I'm against a $15 minimum wage and I'm sure most small business owners would be too. I don't believe in creating civil rights for certain language specific to LGBTQ or any race. I believe it should state the populous as a whole, regardless of any identification. Creating laws with strict language on identity politics is reckless.

Pass.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I think you'd be surprised at how many hispanic's vote Trump. Some of the most republican people I've met were either black or hispanic.

I'd counter with liberal policies have ruined Texas and most people realize that. I'm from Austin. I'm sure you've heard that we now allow the homeless to set up camp under the bridges here. They are lined with drugs, tents, trash and there was a murder at the camp last weekend near the highway down the road. People complain about it every day at work and even people from the left are contemplating voting right just to clean it up.

There are a ton of gun owners in Texas. Behind IL for NCIS checks, Texas is number 2. Texas is really number 1 because in IL you must apply for a NCIS check every time you are stopped by the police and a carry holder. When you openly have people advocating for bans on weapons when 5% of the state has concealed licenses, that's not including people who never apply for CHL (probably 30-40%). Take that and the recent video from the hispanic sheriff in El Paso telling people Beto and the likes are dumbasses.

Democrats need a worthy candidate first. Hillary was atleast able to prime herself for the position and the DNC went all in. They aren't going all in on someone this year and every democrat is so split due to the identity politics, it will scare off voters who are always Gabbard, always Beto, always Bernie, always Biden, always Warren and so on and so on.
I am also from Austin and I won't disagree with you that the Californian takeover of the city has caused some real problems (I had to do some work on 6th during Pecan Street - it was wretched). I'm not a Republican (although I voted Kasich happily last primary season) but I'm also no fan of the cali coup. Unfortunately there isn't really a good candidate for where I stand - Beto was alrightish enough to support (Because I really cannot stand Ted Cruz, the man is a snake) but he drove himself over the cliff for strange reasons trying to go for President.

With that said, Hispanics/Blacks for Trump are basically just a very, very outspoken tiny minority. And a lot of the Hispanics in my experience will do it just to play up their 'One of the Guys' factor to try and mix in with their white contemporaries - this is usually the 40-50 year old age bracket, and also seems to often coincide with a concept of them needing to fall in with the herd or be driven off. I can sympathize with those people, but they're far from a majority.

You're definitely right about the candidate - none of these will do it. But I didn't expect them to anyways, that's why I say 5-10 years out. But eventually the choice is going to come down to a referendum on the evangelical grip on the state and that's going to pop Texas blue IMO.
Old 10-24-2019, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am also from Austin and I won't disagree with you that the Californian takeover of the city has caused some real problems (I had to do some work on 6th during Pecan Street - it was wretched). I'm not a Republican (although I voted Kasich happily last primary season) but I'm also no fan of the cali coup. Unfortunately there isn't really a good candidate for where I stand - Beto was alrightish enough to support (Because I really cannot stand Ted Cruz, the man is a snake) but he drove himself over the cliff for strange reasons trying to go for President.

With that said, Hispanics/Blacks for Trump are basically just a very, very outspoken tiny minority. And a lot of the Hispanics in my experience will do it just to play up their 'One of the Guys' factor to try and mix in with their white contemporaries - this is usually the 40-50 year old age bracket, and also seems to often coincide with a concept of them needing to fall in with the herd or be driven off. I can sympathize with those people, but they're far from a majority.

You're definitely right about the candidate - none of these will do it. But I didn't expect them to anyways, that's why I say 5-10 years out. But eventually the choice is going to come down to a referendum on the evangelical grip on the state and that's going to pop Texas blue IMO.
it's not worth trying to convince people texas is going blue soon, they'd have to be retarded to not see something so obvious and thus not worth the time
Old 10-24-2019, 07:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really care about Katie Hill, the dissonance between Gaetz and his frothing base is just amusing.
Ok, got it. Using it disingenuously.

Quote:
different how? every single 2020 democrat candidate stated during the debates that they would decriminalize illegal immigration, they were asked specifically and all raised their hands

so how is this different? you want republicans to have identical platforms to the democrats in order to compete? then how are they still republicans?
So you are telling me if you are a democrat, you are cool with any of the 20 options currently? Are there any hell no in there?
Old 10-24-2019, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
He is more modest but any idiot advocating to abolish the electoral college doesn't realize demographics. I'm against a $15 minimum wage and I'm sure most small business owners would be too. I don't believe in creating civil rights for certain language specific to LGBTQ or any race. I believe it should state the populous as a whole, regardless of any identification. Creating laws with strict language on identity politics is reckless.

Pass.
this is nothing. you have said nothing. but you used a lot of words to do it!
Closed Thread