Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2022, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah dude we even got elon musk coming out saying that netflix is afflicted by "the woke virus"
Wait, what the hell?
Old 04-20-2022, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's very real (original audio).

“If you want to optimize it and take it to the next level, expose yourself to red-light therapy,” McGovern tells Carlson.

“It’s testicle tanning,” Carlson says.

“It’s testicle tanning, but also full-body red-light therapy, which has a massive amount of benefits,” McGovern says. “There’s so much data out there that isn’t being picked up or covered.”

“Obviously, half the viewers are like, ‘What? Testicle tanning? That’s crazy!’” Carlson said. “But my view is that testosterone levels have crashed and nobody says anything about it. Now that’s crazy.”

“So why is it crazy to seek solutions?” Carlson asks.
Red light at above certain wavelengths has proven therapeutic effect on skin and joint recovery, mostly by increasing circulation to those areas. Some rich fitness influencers have entire red light rooms they stand in like a tanning room for muscle recovery

Whether the light can penetrate deep enough through the skin to reach the actual testicles is unproven. It’s effect on test levels is also not concretely proven from what I remember reading, although some people will claim it had some positive improvement on a blood test, but that’s hard because test levels fluctuate a decent amount already based on time of day, sleep, sometimes someone’s amount of body fat (more fat, less test), etc. So it becomes an issue of not being able to isolate the variable of the introduction of red light
Old 04-20-2022, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not gonna just click a link bc its underlined blue text
Old 04-20-2022, 04:16 PM
Banned

The best "man getting pregnant" films will always be the Alien franchise
Old 04-20-2022, 04:18 PM
Banned

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-20-2022, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't Arnold already in this movie?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2022, 04:25 PM
Banned

I wonder why they have to use parody to make a point instead of pointing to an example of all these poor women being cheated out of college scholarships and olympic gold medals because of trans athletes.

How come this doesnt effect professional sports on ANY level? I thought it was an enormous problem.. I dont see one trans player in the WNBA, WPGA, W-any sport for that matter on a professional level. Not one trans holly holm holding the belt in light heavyweight. Where is all this injustice?

You afraid of Gash the fighter?
Old 04-20-2022, 04:27 PM
Banned

There is nothing new on television, it's just more reactionaries scraping the bottom of the barrel to justify their fear

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...MisterSeahorse
Old 04-20-2022, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is nothing new on television, it's just more reactionaries scraping the bottom of the barrel to justify their fear

Quote:
Usually played for laughs since Real Life Does Not Work That Way
Oh, alright. Withdrawn.
Old 04-20-2022, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Messiah was dope.

Netflix was the shit between 2014-2018 it had like 3 wild horror or sci fi shows a month.

I knew it wouldn’t last so I tried to enjoy it as best I could but god damn does Netflix suck even worse than I could have imagined.
Closed Thread