Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh well I didn’t hear that part. Did he use his kids as bullet shields? That’s pretty effed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You left out the fact that this 72 year old saint was yelling at Houcks 12 year old son, calling him a f** and getting in his face.
Old 09-27-2022, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

He wasn’t accosting women. He was talking to these women and explaining options. You know like not killing your kid. I know you demons hate god but he loves you.
Old 09-27-2022, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He wasn’t accosting women. He was talking
Old 09-27-2022, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Houck was showing his kid how to help people. You know like going out there and talking to people. Instead of sitting behind your keyboard and pretending to care.

Your purpose of sharing your broad claim that this happens all the time to POC, is meant to diminish the case. Houck was not stopping people from entering. Talking to them isn’t obstructing. Sorry.
Old 09-27-2022, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Houck was showing his kid how to help people. You know like going out there and talking to people. Instead of sitting behind your keyboard and pretending to care.

Your purpose of sharing your broad claim that this happens all the time to POC, is meant to diminish the case. Houck was not stopping people from entering. Talking to them isn’t obstructing. Sorry.
I understand the reasoning, but I wouldn’t bring my 12yr old kid to anything that could be perceived as a political firebed

Only a matter of time before Antifa notices and comes to beat people up and they’d have no qualms about bear macing a kid. Collateral damage
Old 09-27-2022, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Talking to them isn’t obstructing. Sorry.
Maybe, maybe not. Around here they have to effectively stay on public property, meaning the sidewalk. Walking along with someone beyond that, even if just talking, would often be considered intimidation and obstruction. None of the articles posted in this particular case have had enough information to say one way or the other beyond it appears everyone involved was a jerk.
Old 09-27-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedo...Act#Prohibited
Old 09-27-2022, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
He wasn’t accosting women. He was talking to these women and explaining options. You know like not killing your kid. I know you demons hate god but he loves you.
If god is anything like a conservative christian, then yes, I would hate that god. But god isn't anything like a conservative christian because the god I am familiar with is all about love. Besides, God kills babies all the time, haven't you read the bible?

I like how you guys are all about "you shouldn't believe the mainstream media" and then all of sudden in this case, you can speak as if you were standing there, watching this all unfold.

This in context with your total silence on all of the other instances of this happening to people who didn't deserve it, and it having nothing to do with abortion, tells me all I need to know about your laser-focused selective outrage.

I hope they throw the book at Houck. But since most judges are conservative, I wager he gets off easy. I'm sure the many conservative millionaires and billionaires will start a gofundme or something to make their rubes pay for this guy's defense, since they certainly don't actually care about abortions being outlawed. The rich elites that fund the conservatives in America only support the anti-freedom concept of outlawing abortion because it lets them control their gullible base of voters.

If their daughters get knocked up prematurely? You can bet your ass she's on a flight to the UK for an abortion later that day. Ahh, conservative "values"!
Old 09-27-2022, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Did they need to raid his house though?

Two wrongs don’t make a right. I agree with danth. Everyone in this story is a shithead

Edit: this was in response to Pokesan, not rob’s comment
Old 09-27-2022, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did they need to raid his house though?
That would be hugely unusual unless they had reason to expect violent resistance--that's one of the things I was getting at by "we haven't got enough information."
Closed Thread