Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 01:40 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default I am an alien and I love classic eq.

Hello, let me start by saying, I really am an alien using Technology to connect to a humans brain and we played p1999 his name in the game was Matahari. My entire race agrees "Classic Everquest is the best game ever Created thus far on planet earth" . !!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here is some knowledge.: or food for thought.

Time or a duration /period was always there. Even when Empty space or absolute nothingness was there. There was no start point to Empty space / or time. Both were there for an infinite amount of time. Because nothing was always there. so was time.

Fast forward to today.: We'll make great pets , we'll make great pets . Humans make great pets. There is nothing inside a intel. brain. that automatically says "hey something else is in here" Talking to me , coercing me, etc etc.

Humans are not the first intelligent species in all of space. They are more molded to one of the last, if not the last. "Time" "infinite space" With enough resources or time you can do a bunch of things. I mean , simple stuff is , copy the neurons that make up your memory and personality and save it to an advanced computer, have said computer turn on at 1 year 100 years 100million years and kinda skip time and line things up with what seems to be you , but is a past life. Thing is ... We have already done that. That's called the time jump spell . only a few ever get that one. There are more. but i'll leave it at that. Anyone interested in hearing more?? Matahari is here and doing good. 4th level 50 on the server !!! wooot sup P1999.

I made some alien friends from the first highly evolved beings that got that time jump spell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] . what if god was one of us.... hehe. Yo nilbog , i wanna come hangout sometime man.! remember me and my wife severine ? she died 3 years ago. You are right in Wisc. Lets party sometime!

Aliens are crazy, and yeah think about time everyone and how nice it is to be human. We are like molded with great vision , touch , taste, etc etc, WOMEN etc.
Maybe even aliens used subliminal messages to make EQ classic ? NO way. not with a way to jump time and make other things line up stuff for you. it gets complicated. Not many know every synapses of the neurons with every chemical and electrical signal and retrograde signal . But we are getting there!

Than going to do the best thing ever in a few thousand years, End all pain and all time as we know it. With infinitely expanding black holes etc etc. got like 4 ways to do it.

Love you all, Enjoy Life and remember We're out here! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Res. is easy for them kinda but it really isn't you unless you have the resources to slowly transfer yourself into another object as you die or sleep. or a past life for a real rez if you did die, you'll think it's you / know it's you but it's not you. just like a past life. o well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] tried. for real life rezes. Real life Charm that shit's easy for them.

Michael Thomas Schneider , Friend of all Species , IKSAR power!! sup Reptillians! you rock!! O yeah Aviaks too! I mean out there in space , In Real Life [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Call me nuts, that's fine . [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i know the truth. big changes coming but they dumb down the masses. and you'll never notice it.
Old 07-25-2018, 01:49 AM
Sarnak

d r u g s
Old 07-25-2018, 02:01 AM
Decaying Skeleton

ooo yeah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

humans been at there current evolved intel for 200,000 thousand ++++ years.

BUT : You go from gunpowder and riding horses toooooo......
in 140 years or less. ...

The GOD particle that holds all physical matter together etc etc.

it's plain retarded . String theory is aliens making fun of us it's so stupid.

yeah , space loops upon itself. FULL retard, Never go Full retard not you responding. You seem cool and I do love drugs. It is a huge part of the chemical signal from the neurons of the human brain that can change the different synapses depending which drug etc etc of course. as we all very well know. Make me a believer. electromagnetic waves control humans, radiowaves control humans, subliminal messages control humans, dreams you can feel,< oops don't do that one > it's bad>
tv. signals advanced wifi , billions of frequencies we can't hear. Would we Let you Know about it ?? nope , not till now.... hehehe.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

jfc
Old 07-25-2018, 08:01 AM
Fire Giant

taste the gate bro
Old 07-25-2018, 09:02 AM
Banned

Fuck off space erudites, we’re full

You can crash on cats on the moon if you want
Old 07-25-2018, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Monitoring this thread

not really
Old 07-25-2018, 11:46 AM
Banned

Beeb boop bush knocked down towers beeb boop
Old 07-25-2018, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
taste the gate bro
GoodSpaceGuy is dominating the new forum Meta
Old 07-25-2018, 01:07 PM
Banned

What was supernatural is now extraterrestrial. And I believe in all of it. Good job OP. You're connecting to your higher self sum.
Closed Thread