Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Default Super fast leveling for Druid's/Wizards - Bread Quest (Update to my old video)

Original Topic: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=275384

Last time I posted about the bread quest, it exploded in popularity, and got totally nerfed 5 days after. I swear it wasn't my fault, but whoever decided to ensnare Jarlen and Inkeep James at the zone lines :P Anyway, for anyone who isn't aware, getting very fast experience is not *completely* dead. It's just limited to Druids and Wizards now. You probably *heard* of the bread quest, but if you want to know what it is, here is a new video explaining what people are doing these days.

New video for Druids and Wizards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk4tSKzzj8k

and now I may have completely ruined it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here is the factions you get for the two npc's shown in the video:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any character of any race or religion can do these turn ins, but you may need invis for safety, or you'll end up like I did at the end of the new video. Boop.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Your video says you bind your wizard in Feerrott, port to NK and run to SK.
Is this faster than binding in SK, porting to CT and running to Feerrott?
(I know that wiz only gets CT port at 24, but the same applies to dru Feerrott port)
Old 09-19-2018, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your video says you bind your wizard in Feerrott, port to NK and run to SK.
Is this faster than binding in SK, porting to CT and running to Feerrott?
(I know that wiz only gets CT port at 24, but the same applies to dru Feerrott port)
I haven't had a chance to try yet, but I will give it a shot tonight. My guess is its going to suck, but maybe im wrong. Also im scared of CT. I don't even know the way through yet to the entrance ;D
Old 09-19-2018, 03:33 PM
Fire Giant

Straight west and you'll get to the door.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time I posted about the bread quest, it exploded in popularity, and got totally nerfed 5 days after. I swear it wasn't my fault

It wasn't your fault. P99 may have had many patches/expansions (Kunark) longer than classic but this nerf was planned and timed pretty much a la classic. If you look at the ZAM posts you can see that the XP was nerfed not too long after. The quests are also [almost] all removed with Chardok 2.0, anyway. You won't see another nerf.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't your fault. P99 may have had many patches/expansions (Kunark) longer than classic but this nerf was planned and timed pretty much a la classic. If you look at the ZAM posts you can see that the XP was nerfed not too long after. The quests are also [almost] all removed with Chardok 2.0, anyway. You won't see another nerf.
No more nerf's?

We'll put that claim to the test
Old 09-19-2018, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

I'm interested in doing this quest on my Shaman, not for the experience, but for the faction (it's hard to get ogres to like you).

Has anyone ever determined how many runs it takes to raise their faction a level?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Its a +2 on the merchants and a 1 on Clurg and the guards from one old source. It seems like all the bread turnsins are all +1's but +2's on the merchant faction that its going to.

Im not sure if thats true because man I went to warmly fast with a troll shaman going to innkeep james last year.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No more nerf's?

We'll put that claim to the test
Oh god we're about to have a new inkeeper at the druid ruins.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Hard pass... its a game play it
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread